By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 finally hacked. Good or bad for the gamers?

Stan85 said:
BoneArk said:

Very bad news, this is also sad news. I'm not a PS3 owner,but, its disappointing to see this happen.

I own a 360 and I am not sad because it was hacked. Why should ps3 owners be dissapointed?

Hackers suck

Around the Network

Never gonna support.
I hope SONY makes a firmware that bricks the system when this is tried or something.

IMU1808 said:

Never gonna support.
I hope SONY makes a firmware that bricks the system when this is tried or something.

but people who have 3.41 will not get bricked and will not update

Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:

Never gonna support.

What's your point?

Solid_Snake4RD said:
ConnorJCP said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=37969 bad selling games that even i new wouldnt sell

and you cant say live isnt a fair excuse as id say it is the main feature and is probably the second largest selling point of the 360, if not the 1st.

as id say it..............lmao

live is nowhere near thwe second largest selling point

the main point is games as for all consoles

and the second point is price

and what do you mean by that thread?

God dammit,
you win.
But its stil pathetic, and if you do it your not true gamer.

Smart Men answer questions, Wise men ask questions.
Gamers play games, True Gamers support Gaming

Around the Network
IMU1808 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:

Never gonna support.

What's your point?

you said sony would develop a firmware that bricks the system when somebody tried this but if they don't download that firmware and not gonna update it later,nothing would be done

and the modchip is upgradable like the frimware itself so they will keep upgrading it like SONY do

ConnorJCP said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
ConnorJCP said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=37969 bad selling games that even i new wouldnt sell

and you cant say live isnt a fair excuse as id say it is the main feature and is probably the second largest selling point of the 360, if not the 1st.

as id say it..............lmao

live is nowhere near thwe second largest selling point

the main point is games as for all consoles

and the second point is price

and what do you mean by that thread?

God dammit,
you win.
But its stil pathetic, and if you do it your not true gamer.

when did i say i would do it?

and it is pathetic,i agree

its just that you make wrong claims that i didn't agree with

Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:

Never gonna support.

What's your point?

you said sony would develop a firmware that bricks the system when somebody tried this but if they don't download that firmware and not gonna update it later,nothing would be done

and the modchip is upgradable like the frimware itself so they will keep upgrading it like SONY do

I'd like to see how that works out.

IMU1808 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
IMU1808 said:

Never gonna support.

What's your point?

I'd like to see how that works out.

w e will only know when  SONY does something

ConnorJCP said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
ConnorJCP said:

Good for what exactly?
ruining the games industry? good at that.
have fun play wii shovelware quality games if this goes mainstream.

YEAH WE HAD ALOT of wii shovelware like games on 360,PS2 after they were hacked

Last time i checked, yes the ps2 was absoulutley polluted by shovelware games, and 360 hacking isnt exactly mainstream because of paying for live

hack doesnt make you get shovelware. PS3 is hard and expensive to develop for, so i doubt developers will thake their chances with crappy games on PS3