By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often are you naked while posting at VGChartz?

How often are you naked while posting at VGChartz?

0% to 16.7% 152 73.43%

16.8% to 33.4% 13 6.28%

33.5% to 50.1% 8 3.86%

50.2% to 66.8% 3 1.45%

66.9% to 83.5% 1 0.48%

83.6% to 100% 30 14.49%

Total:207

Not until VGC has an x-rated portal.

(hint hint ioi)

Around the Network

Nope.. I have a cloth covered computer chair.. Let's just leave it at that

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Depends if I'm in bed on my laptop.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Mostly not but sometimes yes. That sometimes is when I come from shower and can't bother dressing up because I'm going to sleep soon (=in a few hours) anyway. There's no one seeing me or anything so why not?

I voted for 16.8% to 33.4%.

about half the time. for instance, i just woke up and im on my laptop. booyah. and i havent been on much lately.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

about half the time. for instance, i just woke up and im on my laptop. booyah. and i havent been on much lately.

great... now I'm stuck with this mental image forever in my head every time you post....

/thread

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I have no internet at home. So the only place I can visit vgchartz is at work. And I am pretty sure my co-workers would be offended if I work naked ...

If I had internet at home, than I surely would surf naked sometimes. On the other side, if I am at home, than there is no need to visit vgchartz, because there I can play videogames instead. And I do this often naked. My favorite "naked" games are Wii-Fit and My Fitness Coach. It's great to have a workout without sweaty clothes.

Never

Imagine my surprise reading this in the hot topic section.

trashleg said:

Oh please do tell. lol