By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk About Mass Effect 2 (General Thread) - Now For Sony Fans, Too

what is with the huge spoiler in Miranda's personnel file? It's in her summary. Why did Bioware reveal that now?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

what is with the huge spoiler in Miranda's personnel file? It's in her summary. Why did Bioware reveal that now?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117278

Please outline what you mean using the guidelines contained in that topic.

Stiill no new info on the release for PS3?

Like a date or what the "intrductory experience" will be?

Im excited for it, but Bioware gives nothing.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Khuutra said:
ameratsu said:

Her summary says that she could be a recruitment prospect after the assasination of the Illusive Man and the disbanding of Cerberus neither of which have happened yet....

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
Khuutra said:
ameratsu said:

Her summary says that she could be a recruitment prospect after the assasination of the Illusive Man and the disbanding of Cerberus neither of which have happened yet....

Those were plans that the Shadow Broker had. You messed up the Shadow Broker's plans, now didn't ya?

Around the Network

Oh right >.>

thanks

"I am a biotic god!"

My favourite part of the game, so glad I continued with my Insanity playthrough so I could see that again, so amazing

Shorty11857 said:

"I am a biotic god!"

My favourite part of the game, so glad I continued with my Insanity playthrough so I could see that again, so amazing

Insanity is for real players!

Khuutra said:
Shorty11857 said:

"I am a biotic god!"

damn all those times I was fake playing :(

Although Zaeed's mission annoyed me a lot; I run past a point, check the rooms to make sure they're clear...and then when i take cover in front of the rooms, enemies spawn out of them again and shoot my entire team in the back...that had to be a glitch, otherwise...the game was just trying to annoy me

Shorty11857 said:
Khuutra said:
Shorty11857 said:

"I am a biotic god!"

damn all those times I was fake playing :(

Although Zaeed's mission annoyed me a lot; I run past a point, check the rooms to make sure they're clear...and then when i take cover in front of the rooms, enemies spawn out of them again and shoot my entire team in the back...that had to be a glitch, otherwise...the game was just trying to annoy me

In that particular fight you have to wait until they stop coming - you'll know you're on the last one or two when the YMIR gets up and decides to ruin your face.

The best heavy weapon for that mission, bar none, is the Arc Projector.