By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk About Mass Effect 2 (General Thread) - Now For Sony Fans, Too

Jesus! Sixtuple post. What a combo!

Must be a world record or something.

PS - Thanks Khuutra. I think Im going as Soldier first anyway, cause thats what I always do on RPGS: Warrior first, Mage later.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
rf40928 said:
marciosmg said:

Can I contribute nothing other than the fact that I really really want this game?

I started to play it on the 360, but it broke (can I whine about RROD? ) so I thought I would never play it (my PC sucks).

Now, I can finally play it.

I just dont know what they will do about the choices you could make on ME1. From what I have heard, the default Shepard on ME2 made really bad choices on 1.

Is that true?

For 360 fans, it was a decent game.. not a console seller.. but good.. maybe good enough to get the 2nd...

For Sony fans...Seems pretty basic....Some PS3 owners will get it, but others won't  because they never played the 1st / and or have no interest...

Anyone who has the opportunity to play this game (or games) and doesn't, is a fool.  They are missing out on perhaps the best experience of the current console generation, and one of the best ever for any generation.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I would concur that this is a game that needs to be played.

It has been mentioned in a preview that the Lair of the Shadow Broker's first boss is a Vanguard. A Vanguard who can charge.

An ENEMY BOSS

Who can use CHARGE.

Question for you ME2 experts: If I did mostly paragon in my ME1 playthrough (saved wrex, other paragon stuff), is it possible to do all renegade in ME2 and still be able to resolve the miranda/jack conflict through renegade action? I just wanted to make sure it's possible before i get too far in my hardcore renegade playthrough.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

Question for you ME2 experts: If I did mostly paragon in my ME1 playthrough (saved wrex, other paragon stuff), is it possible to do all renegade in ME2 and still be able to resolve the miranda/jack conflict through renegade action? I just wanted to make sure it's possible before i get too far in my hardcore renegade playthrough.

Yes. Miranda/Jack is easy to do with Renegade actions. You can do nything if you go really hardcore Renegade.

Tali/Legion is hard to do Renegade, so make sure you get as many Renegade points as possible. Go Renegade on Zaeed, Intimidate wherever possible, Renegade your side-missions, everything.

Around the Network

Downloading Lair of the Shadow Broker.

I know how I'm spending my day. I'll be back when I beat it.

Wow, it's out already, thanks for the info! I couldn't find it when starting up ME2 nor on the regular XBL store. (maybe because I'm in Japan). Luckily I was able to buy it from xbox.com and then just dl it to my 360. I'll try it out later w/my Insanity Infiltrator. Looks good from the trailer!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Just finished getting all the achievements in the Shadow Broker and it was pretty damn good. I thought the assassin (the vanguard) was harder to take down than the end boss. I just took me forever to take down her barrier, but after that it was cake.

The ending was really cool too and there are a lot of interesting things to check out after. It makes you really want to play ME3. Definitely a kick ass addition to ME2.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Save some assignments for after you're finished. You get deliveries of things like minerals and even research. I nonw have 6/6 shotgun upgrades (!)

when is this playable in the game, do you have to beat it etc? or not sure because you already beat it when you loaded it... I reformatted my computer... without keeping the save files. And I'm finishing the first game again. with a new character (yes I know I can get the save files online, but it's more fun this way)