By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 is no longer a 360 exclusive. Do you care?

I care actually. The PS3 owners should get both games. Getting ME2 without ME1 is a disservice.

Around the Network

Its a fantastic game and its a great thing that PS3 owners who cannot afford another system due to money or time will have a chance to play it.  Its not the full experience, but its better than nothing.

As for PS3 or 360 fanboys either crying or taunting, I really wish you would find another community.  You're making this one increasingly hard to enjoy.

Stan85 said:
Garnett said:

I went back to PC gaming, because 360 has nothing good to play now.

There is crackdown which is average, and.... thats all i can think of (exclusive and multiplatform wise). MS went hard the first 2-3 years of this gen, now they are screwinig up.

Oh well Next gen is close..

Next gen is close? No way...Mass Effect 3 will be on the 360,and that is 2012. Kinect costs a lot of money and will be in winte 2010...so no,next gen is 2014-2015.

On topic - I don`t care that ps3 owners can enjoy a great game like ME2,i`m actually happy for them.

When some people say they are not interested in the game,but the exclusive part...well,that can go wrong in so many ways.

Just because a game is coming to 360 doesn't mean that the next gen isn't coming, the PS2/PS3 is a example of this. Many games were released on PS2 while the PS3 was out, this is gonna happen with the 360/720.

Microsoft instead of spending money to make PS3 owner not play some Third party games for a year (ME2, GTA4 DLC), should create some new IPs for 360 owners.

I'm happy for BioWare. A move like this allows more people to see the great work their doing. 

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:

As for PS3 or 360 fanboys either crying or taunting, I really wish you would find another community.  You're making this one increasingly hard to enjoy.

Where do you see 360 owners crying?

It's a great game, PS3 fans are in for a treat, hehe.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Darth Tigris said:

Its a fantastic game and its a great thing that PS3 owners who cannot afford another system due to money or time will have a chance to play it.  Its not the full experience, but its better than nothing.

If you're looking for a community without ignorant fanboys, then you better stop looking on the internet for it, lol. Nothing you can do about it really. Just ignore it, and know that the people they are fanboys of, spend a good amount of their time laughing at them.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It never was a 360 exclusive, so what?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Why should I? Its a great game, and the more people who can play it, the better.