By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 is no longer a 360 exclusive. Do you care?

Stan85 said:
Miiqli said:

I care, now i dont have to buy it on my xbox 360(i like more trophies).. Ninja gaiden, Bioshock, Lost planet, Dead rising, Mass effect.. and the list continues.

OMG... Lost Planet? Don`t tell me you have signed up just to tell us that you like Lost Planet :P

I mean,LP2 was good looking,but it wasn`t a AAA game. LP1 received mediocre scores,so... again... :P

Nah, of course not :D.

Around the Network
Miiqli said:
Stan85 said:
Miiqli said:

I care, now i dont have to buy it on my xbox 360(i like more trophies).. Ninja gaiden, Bioshock, Lost planet, Dead rising, Mass effect.. and the list continues.

OMG... Lost Planet? Don`t tell me you have signed up just to tell us that you like Lost Planet :P

I mean,LP2 was good looking,but it wasn`t a AAA game. LP1 received mediocre scores,so... again... :P

Nah, of course not :D.

That was a releaf :D

Garnett said:

I went back to PC gaming, because 360 has nothing good to play now.

There is crackdown which is average, and.... thats all i can think of (exclusive and multiplatform wise). MS went hard the first 2-3 years of this gen, now they are screwinig up.

Oh well Next gen is close..

you can always buy a ps3 :)

evolution_1ne said:
Garnett said:

There is crackdown which is average, and.... thats all i can think of (exclusive and multiplatform wise). MS went hard the first 2-3 years of this gen, now they are screwinig up.

Or wait for 2011. Kingdoms and Gears 3 are the first games that come to mind. But you never know how that Mass Effect 3 timed exclusive will pop up (1 year max,look at ME2). Plus,I`m sure MS has more games @ E3 2011,coming up with 2 exclusives everyone knows about and 1 timed is pathetic,even MS knows this.

evolution_1ne said:
Garnett said:

I have 2 PS3's and there is nothing to play over there, yet. Its a dry season of gaming, PS3 will have lots of good exclusive games, while 360 will have multiplats and meh games...

Both my consoles are collecting dust.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
evolution_1ne said:
Garnett said:

I have 2 PS3's and there is nothing to play over there, yet. Its a dry season of gaming, PS3 will have lots of good exclusive games, while 360 will have multiplats and meh games...

Reach and GT5 will make you dust off your consoles :P

Plus,Mafia 2 looks great on the 360,but not so great on the ps3.

For online play,CoD,Medal of Honor,etc will keep you busy on the ps3,where it`s free.

But please don`t forget Castlevania,Vanquish and Read Dead Redemption,those games are great ;)

Not really. I borrowed it from a friend and beat it. It's was a pretty good game, but I wonder how disjointed it will be for those who start at 2.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Not really. I borrowed it from a friend and beat it. It's was a pretty good game, but I wonder how disjointed it will be for those who start at 2.

You mean they will not know about the Reapers and Saradin?

Well,yes,they are in for a hard landing,but remember when MS said "the best place for Bioware francises" ?

Yes,they were right,even when they are loosing games they are winning. Smart people,but... very bold,too.

Stan85 said:
outlawauron said:

You mean they will not know about the Reapers and Saradin?

Well,yes,they are in for a hard landing,but remember when MS said "the best place for Bioware francises" ?

Yes,they were right,even when they are loosing games they are winning. Smart people,but... very bold,too.

I'm sure they'll just have people read lots of the codec or I'm sure they'll have a more embellished intro sequence giving a bit more background.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Stan85 said:
Garnett said:
evolution_1ne said:
Garnett said:

Reach and GT5 will make you dust off your consoles :P

Plus,Mafia 2 looks great on the 360,but not so great on the ps3.

For online play,CoD,Medal of Honor,etc will keep you busy on the ps3,where it`s free.

But please don`t forget Castlevania,Vanquish and Read Dead Redemption,those games are great ;)

Reach yeah, GT5, maybe...

Mafia 2 ill rent on 360 (ACHIEVEMENTS!!) and probably some upcoming PSN games.

Nothing really interesting on consoles ATM.