By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect 2 is no longer a 360 exclusive. Do you care?

LordMatrix said:
rutea7 said:
LordMatrix said:
paulrage2 said:

Yes! I care, because is better for PS3 hahahaha

The game is going to be the same thing except for the fact you can`t import your character save from Mass Effect so actually PS3 version is good but not better. Playing this game using an imported save is the way to go.

For those of you that are PS3 owners I still say you must this game if you never have done it already. Mass Effect universe is an amazing one to play in.

i think he meant it's a good thing for the PS3, i dont think he meant the ps3 version will be better

Think your giving him too much credit here but after reading it again perhaps? Although  I doubt it with the whole hahaha thing and what not.

Actually I hear it will have some extra content for the PS3 version so he might actually deserve some credit, lol. :P Once in a lifetime eh?

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network

Yeah... I want so much to play this game... but just now is possible.

I've yet to even play overlord, so ME2 slipped a bit off my radar, due to the slow release of content.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

kowhoho said:
LordMatrix said:
rutea7 said:
LordMatrix said:
paulrage2 said:

Yes! I care, because is better for PS3 hahahaha

The game is going to be the same thing except for the fact you can`t import your character save from Mass Effect so actually PS3 version is good but not better. Playing this game using an imported save is the way to go.

For those of you that are PS3 owners I still say you must this game if you never have done it already. Mass Effect universe is an amazing one to play in.

i think he meant it's a good thing for the PS3, i dont think he meant the ps3 version will be better

Think your giving him too much credit here but after reading it again perhaps? Although  I doubt it with the whole hahaha thing and what not.

Actually I hear it will have some extra content for the PS3 version so he might actually deserve some credit, lol. :P Once in a lifetime eh?

As far as I am aware the extra content is nothing more than the DLC being packed in on the disc that is available on Xbox Live Marketplace right now or will be in future. So nothing new but for those who DD this is a nice plus. You can bet that once Mass Effect 2 becomes an X360 Platinum Hit they will do something similar. They almost always do this wiht Platinum Hits releases.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Darc Requiem said:

I care actually. The PS3 owners should get both games. Getting ME2 without ME1 is a disservice.

Now you can see that MS,in it`s ignorance,said something true -> that the 360 is the right place to go when you buy a Bioware product (Mass Effect francise),even if it`s not console exclusive anymore.

They are right because ME1 was published by MS,so no ME1 on the ps3.

I think they are ignorant because nobody will buy a console for just 1 game...but they are right about what they said.

Around the Network

As a 360 owner - hell no.  That's great for PS3 owners and good news for Bioware, one of my favorite developers.   As long as I can play it too, I'm happy.

No because everyone should play this game.

I care, now i dont have to buy it on my xbox 360(i like more trophies).. Ninja gaiden, Bioshock, Lost planet, Dead rising, Mass effect.. and the list continues.

Miiqli said:

I care, now i dont have to buy it on my xbox 360(i like more trophies).. Ninja gaiden, Bioshock, Lost planet, Dead rising, Mass effect.. and the list continues.

OMG... Lost Planet? Don`t tell me you have signed up just to tell us that you like Lost Planet :P

I mean,LP2 was good looking,but it wasn`t a AAA game. LP1 received mediocre scores,so... again... :P