By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 19 - Game Thread

Khuutra said:
@Our Doctor, whoever you may be:
Please, please, please protect me tonight.

Screw Khuutra, protect ME! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Also:  Khuutra, what timeline? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

The Zelda Timeline obviously.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

patapon said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Oh and since there are newbies....

WARNING

DO NOT EDIT POSTS.

Okay

stop editing or else,

Final-Fan said:

Kantor joined after the game had been set up and PMs sent out - which means he probably got a role that wasn't considered game-breaking, which means he's probably not Mafia. Assuming 20 people = 5 Mafia, i think adding one more Mafia would be tipping the scales a bit too unfairly.

Around the Network

Will Kratos please come forward. The odds of you winning as a serial killer are slim. Identify yourself so I can turn you pro town. At least this way you'll most likely have a doctor's protection because you'll become a vigilante. 

The town could really use you for good Kratos. I know you think you're a bad ass and an unstoppable being but you won't last long as a serial killer. I'll eventually find you and you'll become protown anyway. Don't kill members of the town, because town will be your alignment eventually ... that's if you don't end up dead.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

supermario128 said:
sabby_e17 said:

I'm here and I have my role.

@mario: Why?

You seem suspicious to me like always. Don't know why exactly.

Also, if it turns out something happens where someone does look very suspicious (Me in a previous game....) I am ok with a first day lynch. If we have no leads then lynching someone would be a big mistake and would only hurt the town. So, it all depends on how this day plays out.

Is it because Crash Bandicoot is better than Mario? 

Anyways, it's better to be suspicious of someone than to carry the crappy mentality of your last game.

I think we should only lynch someone on the first day if we have good reason to suspect them, otherwise its almost certain to end in a mislynch, just to warn you, I dont like so called "joke votes" as they are often just scum ploys to try and force a mislynch, and any that I see will be noted as suspect in case the people who make them do anything else that seems fishy to me.

hatmoza said:

Will Kratos please come forward. The odds of you winning as a serial killer are slim. Identify yourself so I can turn you pro town. At least this way you'll most likely have a doctor's protection because you'll become a vigilante. 

The town could really use you for good Kratos. I know you think you're a bad ass and an unstoppable being but you won't last long as a serial killer. I'll eventually find you and you'll become protown anyway. Don't kill members of the town, because town will be your alignment eventually ... that's if you don't end up dead.

Please tell me you didn't just reveal yourself as th guy who can recruit the damn serial killer

OKAY DOCTOR

MAYBE PROTECT HATMOZA TONIGHT