By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Post Your Predictions! Halo: Reach Sales.

darthdevidem01 said:

Just comparing GT5 predictions n this, people definitely expect Halo Reach to outperform it till the 10th Week at least.

sure they do.

there are more HALO fans here than GT5 and they well expect it to go well above.

i would have thought the same but think BLACK OP will eat alot of sales.even MOH

AND BECAUSE REACH is releasing early and many big games releasing later near holidays,it will not be the only COOL game out there and people will start to think of it as old and will try to get the new COOL thing BLACK OPS

Around the Network
Machina said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Machina said:
Kennyheart said:

4 million this holiday.7.5 LTS

And your 10 week figure?

do you want a 10 week fugure as u haven't made a list and i have not given it to you either

Huh? There's a table in the OP with 60 predictions in it. You said 6 million, that's what I put you down for.

sorry i jst forgot

i thought it was lifetime figure that you asked and i gave

i erased my post but you saw it still

Machina said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Machina said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Machina said:
Kennyheart said:

And your 10 week figure?

do you want a 10 week fugure as u haven't made a list and i have not given it to you either

Huh? There's a table in the OP with 60 predictions in it. You said 6 million, that's what I put you down for.

sorry i jst forgot

i thought it was lifetime figure that you asked and i gave

i erased my post but you saw it still

Post your 10 week figure then?

the 6m was my 10 week figure

i got confused when people started posting lifetime figurea and thought i has done the same

In the U.S., Halo 3 sold 3.3 million copies in its first 12 days on sale,[80] 

[81] Reuters UK estimated that Halo 3 may have sold up to 5.2 million copies worldwide in the first two weeks after launch..

If Halo 3 can sell 5 million in TWO WEEKS, I think Reach can do at least 9 million in TEN WEEKS.. more people played the Reach Beta by far then the Halo 3 beta.  The significance? The Halo 3 beta was free, all you had to do was sign up, the reach beta you had to buy ODST, and alot of us went out and bought (traded) ODST used to play Reach.

Machina said:
Kennyheart said:

And your 10 week figure?

I say 4.3 mill.

Around the Network
rf40928 said:

In the U.S., Halo 3 sold 3.3 million copies in its first 12 days on sale,[80] 

[81] Reuters UK estimated that Halo 3 may have sold up to 5.2 million copies worldwide in the first two weeks after launch..

If Halo 3 can sell 5 million in TWO WEEKS, I think Reach can do at least 9 million in TEN WEEKS.. more people played the Reach Beta by far then the Halo 3 beta.  The significance? The Halo 3 beta was free, all you had to do was sign up, the reach beta you had to buy ODST, and alot of us went out and bought (traded) ODST used to play Reach.

PS: Forgot to mention when Halo 3 launched in fall 2007, the XB 360 had a smaller worldwide userbase.  there are millions of new 360 owners - which should also help sales some as well.

7.5 Million 10 weeks

Machina said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

the 6m was my 10 week figure

i got confused when people started posting lifetime figurea and thought i has done the same

So why did you... ergh, nevermind.

lol

i know its confusing

i didn't erase my orginal post but the second post you quoted me in

10 weeka : 8 Milions

Life Time 13.5M

I'd say 6.7 million.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3