By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call Of Duty Black OPs Debut Multiplayer Trailer. Looking pretty awesome!

Looks Really good, Going to wait Before i get this game though.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
Carl2291 said:

Looks like it takes a huge shit all over Modern Warfare 2.

Love the RC car bomb.

Love the Crossbow.

Love the Camera.

Love it that knives actually look like theyre a weapon, not a button click.

Love it that we have a video capture thingy.

LOVE IT!

Did you see at 31 seconds there was that weird new balistic knife that launches out?!

LOVE THAT TOO!

I just hope the multiplayer doesn't include the Marathon and Commando perks!  I hate when people put those two together, plus lightweight, and leaps at me from 10 feet away to knife me even though I am shotting them with a shotgun.  I might be the only one who feels this way though :(.

Shadowfest3 said:

I just hope the multiplayer doesn't include the Marathon and Commando perks!  I hate when people put those two together, plus lightweight, and leaps at me from 10 feet away to knife me even though I am shotting them with a shotgun.  I might be the only one who feels this way though :(.

your not thats the one thing about Call of Duty's multiplayer is that it is completely unbalanced in every way.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is prob just a COD fanboy.

Killstreaks are unbalnced as hell.  Racking up 20 kills from a Pavelow or AC-130 takes ZERO skill.

The Perk combos can be ridiculously overpowered.

as well as the fact that someone has better weapons and attachments than you just because they've played longer. 

There is a reason that MLG has never included Call of Duty during their main competitive tour.

But I don't want to sound like a Call of Duty hater at all I love the games for good cheap fun and was there for the Modern Warfare 2 midnight launch.  I'm just saying the skill gap between Call of Duty and other shooters like Counter Strike and Halo is massive.  

YES looks awesomeee!

Around the Network

Looks like a carbon copy of MW2 to me. Which is not my gaming style.

Still looks pretty good though, may be fun.

Anyone else thinks that gun is a reskinned SCAR lol?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

looks great. 

i just hope they take out the chopper gunner, ac 130 and NUKE. 

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Can't wait - gonna be awesome

Sticky grenades - check

exploding crossbow bolt - check

killing commies - check

day 1 purchase - check