By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call Of Duty Black OPs Debut Multiplayer Trailer. Looking pretty awesome!

I hope that balistic knife replaces all knives that are  currently in MW2.

It seems as though in order to knife-kill someone with that knife, you will need to have ammo for it?

as odd as that sounds, it will probably help to reduce the amount of knife kills.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

I remember a while ago they said there would be a 'barebones' mode with things like perks and all that removed.

Now where are the zombies?

There is a barbones mode in MW2 already, but the perks are still there(I think)

& Treyarch wouldn't reveal a survival mode this soon lol

KylieDog said:
indodude said:
KylieDog said:

I remember a while ago they said there would be a 'barebones' mode with things like perks and all that removed.

Now where are the zombies?

There is a barbones mode in MW2 already, but the perks are still there(I think)

& Treyarch wouldn't reveal a survival mode this soon lol

Treyarch said barebones will have no perks and no kill streaks.

This sounds cool!  Is there really a barbones mode in MW2 (except the perks)?  What mode is that?

That was a pretty damn good Trailer.

Like what Carl said, Black Ops just took a massive shit on MW2.

DID YOU SEE THE BALLISTIC KNIFE?!!!

Looks pretty cool. I don't want to get hyped over 1 action packed trailer though.

The thing I really like is the knife being a weapon you have to pull out instead of a button click. That is really awesome to see.

I really hope they make reasonable killstreaks. Killstreaks were one of the big things that ruined MW2 for me. I've heard rumours that only gun kills will count towards killstreaks which should be good, the only problem I see with that is people camping even harder to get gun kills. It would be really nice if they toned down killstreaks all together and had nothing higher than maybe a 9-killstreak.

Around the Network

yea the trailer looked awesome but a lot of borrowed ideas from mw2, i like the new theatre camera idea, that looks promising and hopefully the new killstreaks r a lot better than the ones in mw2.

otherwise, i hope shotguns dont get overpowered and the dam commando perk has to go b4 i c people in mw2 knife me from like 10 ft away.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

GranTurismoHelperMax said:

yea the trailer looked awesome but a lot of borrowed ideas from mw2, i like the new theatre camera idea, that looks promising and hopefully the new killstreaks r a lot better than the ones in mw2.

otherwise, i hope shotguns dont get overpowered and the dam commando perk has to go b4 i c people in mw2 knife me from like 10 ft away.

how can an idea be "borrowed" when its from the same franchise......doesn't really make much sense.

Looks fantastic, I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Carl2291 said:

Looks like it takes a huge shit all over Modern Warfare 2. it's the same game just with new stupid killstreaks and perks. 

Love the RC car bomb. for noobs, gona be sooo annoying @ 3ks

Love the Crossbow. weird addition

Love the Camera. lol, for nooby campers

Love it that knives actually look like theyre a weapon, not a button click. despite Knifing being good already.

Love it that we have a video capture thingy. 1

LOVE IT! noobs will love it

So, MW2 with a diff skin and new noob features. Way to piss off the hardcore COD fans activision. (cod4 plyrs). 

Yay, more cheap deaths, more camping, more kids.

Go back to basics acti!

• 3,5,7 ks only
  • UAV, AS, Heli only
  • smaller maps
  • normal points

I actually don't find perks or killstreaks annoying in MW2 at all.

It's annoying when one player feeds another so he can get a nuke, but apart from that, I always go hugely positive even if I'm just running around. Even commando pro doesn't annoy me, if you can see the guy on time, a shotty usually does the trick.

This looks similiar to MW2 but with a bunch of quirky additions.