By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call Of Duty Black OPs Debut Multiplayer Trailer. Looking pretty awesome!

Here's the debut multiplayer for Call of Duty Black Ops. Some things to note are the new in game video capture tool, remote controlled car bombs, and several new weapons to the series. Also the graphics look more polished to me than Modern Warfare 2's.

Around the Network

It looks awesome!  I can't wait for November!!

I actually really enjoyed the new equipment and killstreaks they showed.  The predator missle type thing looked more guided than the past (but possibly weaker blast radius).  That kamikazi car was hilarious! Then there was that camera tool you could setup.  I see that being a favorite for Search and Destroy or campers so they can literally watch their backs!

Also looking forward to that video capture tool.  Looks a lot like what Halo 3 had.

nightsurge said:

I actually really enjoyed the new equipment and killstreaks they showed.  The predator missle type thing looked more guided than the past (but possibly weaker blast radius).  That kamikazi car was hilarious! Then there was that camera tool you could setup.  I see that being a favorite for Search and Destroy or campers so they can literally watch their backs!

Also looking forward to that video capture tool.  Looks a lot like what Halo 3 had.

yeah I agree I wasn't sure if I would really enjoy Black Ops multiplayer because how much Modern Warfare 2 dissapointed me but this looks very promising.  The actual gameplay of Modern Warfare 2 was pretty tight but the sheer amount of hackers and cheaters with modded controllers just became unbearable.  I haven't touched that game in months.  

I am going to pre-order today after seeing the video.  I only care about the multiplayer and this looks like it may be the most fun online FPS of the next year-- reach included. 

I've been trying to get the word out for months that Treyarch is going for the jugular with this game.  They have a bigger team than the IW team that made MW2 and they have an enormous budget.  I think this game will easily surpass MW2 in quality, but probably not in sales. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

There was a guy that dives in that video, so looks like you can dive out of the way now.

Loved the kill streak with the remote control car that blows up.

It's just that simple.

Looks just like MW2, god dam endless killstreaks in again I see.

BenVTrigger said:
nightsurge said:

yeah I agree I wasn't sure if I would really enjoy Black Ops multiplayer because how much Modern Warfare 2 dissapointed me but this looks very promising.  The actual gameplay of Modern Warfare 2 was pretty tight but the sheer amount of hackers and cheaters with modded controllers just became unbearable.  I haven't touched that game in months.  

That really is depressing.  I only play on Friday nights which seems to have the least cheaters and hackers for some reason.  I don't see how Activision can't patch this stuff.  The modded controller thing is so annoying since that is a hardware mod and the only way to patch it would be to limit the max fire rate which could then affect some legit players like me whenever I freak out and spray wildly with a .50 cal or FAL.  I can occassionally pull the trigger fast enough to sound modded so in those situations any patch might screw me over, but it would be worth it.

Looks like it takes a huge shit all over Modern Warfare 2.

Love the RC car bomb.

Love the Crossbow.

Love the Camera.

Love it that knives actually look like theyre a weapon, not a button click.

Love it that we have a video capture thingy.

LOVE IT!

Carl2291 said:

Looks like it takes a huge shit all over Modern Warfare 2.

Love the RC car bomb.

Love the Crossbow.

Love the Camera.

Love it that knives actually look like theyre a weapon, not a button click.

Love it that we have a video capture thingy.

LOVE IT!

Did you see at 31 seconds there was that weird new balistic knife that launches out?!