By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever had unprotected sex?

So I have this friend who met a girl 2 weeks ago and they had unprotected sex like 3 days ago. It was a very stupid move on his part, but yesterday they went to a clinic together, and today they got their results back and  both of them are clean. So have you ever had unprotected sex before? Or have you always been responsible when it comes to sex?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Nope never. I always remember to bring  a gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:

Nope never. I always remember to bring  a gun.

lol

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Iyou mean natural sex?

mM

everytime i have sex its unprotected, but thats what monogomy and birth control are for.

Around the Network

Sex without condom is the best. I do it all the time. All that shit about diseases is overrated. I've done it without protection with like 8 chicks and I'm completely clean. Plus, chicks are more adept to getting diseases compared to men. Love having a penis

leo-j said:

Iyou mean natural sex?

Yes, but would you have "Natural Sex" with someone you just met?

Soonerman said:

Sex without condom is the best. I do it all the time. All that shit about diseases is overrated. I've done it without protection with like 8 chicks and I'm completely clean. Plus, chicks are more adept to getting diseases compared to men. Love having a penis

Yeah, but 1 in 5 people have genital herpes and like 1 in 4 have HPV. That is scary enough.

Ps3 said:
leo-j said:

Iyou mean natural sex?

not in africa.

never not had

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Cobretti2 said:
Ps3 said:
leo-j said:

Iyou mean natural sex?

not in africa.

Ouch. STD's are real everywhere though. Sex can be a scary thing if you don't know the person IMO. That is just my view.