By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever had unprotected sex?

Ps3 said:
Soonerman said:

Sex without condom is the best. I do it all the time. All that shit about diseases is overrated. I've done it without protection with like 8 chicks and I'm completely clean. Plus, chicks are more adept to getting diseases compared to men. Love having a penis

Yeah, but 1 in 5 people have genital herpes and like 1 in 4 have HPV. That is scary enough.

Honestly, if you start thinking in the number of diseases and severe conditions you can get by doing normal things out there, you will be unable to live. I speak as a universitary student soon to be a physician.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
Ps3 said:
Soonerman said:

Sex without condom is the best. I do it all the time. All that shit about diseases is overrated. I've done it without protection with like 8 chicks and I'm completely clean. Plus, chicks are more adept to getting diseases compared to men. Love having a penis

Yeah, but 1 in 5 people have genital herpes and like 1 in 4 have HPV. That is scary enough.

Honestly, if you start thinking in the number of diseases and severe conditions you can get by doing normal things out there, you will be unable to live. I speak as a universitary student soon to be a physician.

This is true. If you let all the negative things in life hold you back, your life will suck, but I still of course think its wise to take precautions.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

you just ask the person if they are clean.. and thats it

mM
leo-j said:

you just ask the person if they are clean.. and thats it

People lie. :P

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

You will never love your balls more after you had an STD... everyone should experience it once.. or trice.. >_>

but now I have a steady gf and she uses birth control so it my little sperms can swim freely into her body..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Nope.

But then again I'm a virgin, so I don't really count, do I? 

:)

SmoothCriminal said:

Nope.

We have a special thread for you guys: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=16822&page=1

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
SmoothCriminal said:

Nope.

We have a special thread for you guys: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=16822&page=1

But that's no fun...

*Leaves thread as he has nothing more to contribute*

NiKKoM said:

You will never love your balls more after you had an STD... everyone should experience it once.. or trice.. >_>

but now I have a steady gf and she uses birth control so it my little sperms can swim freely into her body..

I lol'd so hard with the last sentence.

To contribute with the thread:

Ps3 said:
haxxiy said:
Ps3 said:
Soonerman said:

This is true. If you let all the negative things in life hold you back, your life will suck, but I still of course think its wise to take precautions.

For sure, but I see no reason for diseases like herpes be your main worries when having sex if you live in a decent country, so to speak. I doubt rates are that high as you posted before, and if they are, most likely they are counting a rough estimate of infected africans and south asians in there.

I'd be much more concerned in the probability of a pregnancy or contracting HIV, something that can be easily settled by just knowing your partner. For such cases it would not be like "Oh my God, they had unproteced sex, how dangerous" like your thread kind of suggests. 

Now if you are the type of people that goes out on night clubs and wakes up on unknown beds... then you have a good reason to be protected every single time, from everything.