By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2: The Official Thread

Anybody else having freezing problems with the demo?  I've locked up 3 times now.  :(  

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

I already have mine on preorder (traded in stuff to get it).  Look forward to seeing what people come up with.  I hope the Tetris type game shows up again.  They pulled it last time.

By the way, can we maybe end up with an official thread on here covering the best of new content for LBP2?

It's been a long time coming, but I've overhauled a good chunk of the OP.  I've streamlined things a good bit, and it has become both easier to read and more informative than before.

Reviews are coming in and looking good :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Currently at 93 Meta which is great but LBP1 was on 95 :(.

I feel like it's nearly impossible to beat the score of the prequel in a lot of situations to come... While I LOVE Naughty Dog and Uncharted, I honestly don't think they can match the 96 on Meta. Both LBP and Uncharted 2 we're kinda' .."new and fresh". Uncharted 2 didn't really have ..expectations like ...Lets just say Gran Turismo XD. And LBP was new, so it was like: Either its awesome or it sucks, and it managed to be awesome.

Now, Uncharted 3 will have like, all the attention with its predecessor having 96 on meta and I honestly dont think they can top it. Nor could Media Molecule top a 95 on Meta. The only game I honestly see being able to get a better score than its prequel, is Killzone 3 as I only see improvements and Killzone 2 scored 91 on Meta which isn't that high compared to the others I've mentioned. It also had A lot of hype, probably even more than Killzone 3 to be honest. I do think GG could surprise us big time when it comes to the Story and MP -> 93-94 Meta.

I know I got a bit off topic but I have a point:
MM must have done a GREAT job considering the reviews as it is extremly hard to top a ..dare I say, "Perfect" previous game. Most reviews are saying it's better than LBP anyway so..

Around the Network

LBP2 collecctor's Edition jumped to #1 on PS3 sellers list with regular edition right behind it at #4.

Must be TEH POWAH OF TEH PLUSHIE!!!

http://gamerdeals.net/blogs/videogamenews/archive/2011/01/14/as-littlebigplanet-2-release-date-nears-collector-s-edition-tops-charts.aspx

Hell, it's the only reason I am spending the extra $20. Those kick ass bookends are the ultra icing on the cake though. Super fucking badass Collector's Edition and well worth the extra cash.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wait, this game is released in three days in Europe? 0_o Damn, time flies way too fast. I've still got like three games to finish. ¬_¬

I'll buy this game eventually, though.

pretty dead in here for the game releasing today!

somebody else has gotto playing it.

So who's got it??

I got the CE.  The bookends are suprisingly nice, but the plushy sucks.  It's much smaller than it looked in the photos, and it looks al deformed.

Game is great so far, but now I need to run to work for an hour.

Xxain, why the hel did you log off so quick!!