By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2: The Official Thread

Thought I'd point to a LittleBigPlanet 2 music video with the music from the Victoria's Lab levels (Brainy Cakes, Currant Affairs, Kling Klong).  It's got skeleton guitarists, sackgirls singing, Sackboy headbanging.

Around the Network

One of the best things about the game?

It uses Nightwish's "Whoever Brings the Night" as boss music. 

<3 Nightwish

Have to say well done MM very impressed with LBP2 in fact im loving it! Just one complaint no matter what i do i cannot get my sackbot to use the grabber on a level im creating. It will use the creatanator but not the grabber. ive watched all the tuturials for the sackbots but nothing seems to work. Gettin on my nerves any help please? Other than that WELL DONE LBP2 is a MASSIVE SUCCESS! (please forgive my rubbish spelling)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

LBP2 RESIDES AT 92 METACRITIC! FUCK YEAH!!!

So awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

So awesome.

sweeeet

Played the demo over my Spring break and needless to say I will be buying this game as soon as my school schedule permits. Had an absolute blast playing it with my buddy. We were dying laughing playing the 3 demo levels. This series really has an incredible ability to bring smiles and laughter into a room. Absolutely love LBP.