By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LittleBigPlanet 2: The Official Thread

Niceeee :D I really like how so many exclusives are sneaking up on the 4 mil point right now and LBP deserve it 100%

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Niceeee :D I really like how so many exclusives are sneaking up on the 4 mil point right now and LBP deserve it 100%

It is pretty cool.  Last gen, the only titles published by SCE that broke 4 million were GT3 and GT4.  Other than that, the only titles that broke even 3 million were God of War I/II, Jak & Daxter, and the original Socom.

This gen it's looking like Sony has turned LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, and God of War into 4 million sellers, and I'm sure Uncharted 2 and LBP2 will near or top 5 million in the end.  It's quite apparent they're going to try and get Killzone 3 up there as well.  I think 4 million is doable for that one, but it'll take a lot to get it there.

That gives them 5 AAA studios working on 5 blockbuster franchises:

Polyphony Digital
Naughty Dog
Media Molecule
Sony Santa Monica
Guerrilla Games

Three of these have proven great consistency in quality of output, and upcoming sequels should prove this for the remaining two.

And I know there are many out there who still question whether Guerrilla Games deserve such praise, but hopefully Killzone 3 will change their opinion (if anything will).

makingmusic476 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

And I know there are many out there who still question whether Guerrilla Games deserve such praise, but hopefully Killzone 3 will change their opinion (if anything will).

I am one of these people. 

Still a bit miffed that lbp2 was delayed though. Just going to make 2011 even better though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:
makingmusic476 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Still a bit miffed that lbp2 was delayed though. Just going to make 2011 even better though.

Oh like your opinion matters.

:P

makingmusic476 said:
ameratsu said:
makingmusic476 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Oh like your opinion matters.

:P

:O

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

:O

:D

Did you all see this yet? 

This video really impressed me, I don't know why.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

so awesome

I GOT THE LBP BETA, MM SENT ME A MESSAGE JUST NOW EMAIL!

OMFG EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GT5, KILLZONE 3 BETA AND LBP2 BETA!
*JIZZZ*

^ I hate you.

Also, I will be updating this thread soon.

And just ignore this: