By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Its time to admit it. PS3 will outsell the 360 in about 3 years

A203D said:

i am also very keen in seeing what happens in the next few weeks and months, personally i think the gap will actully grow larger now because the US most definitly favours the 360. and in the EU it will probabily be about even. but, like someone else mentioned sony dosent have all the developers in its pockets anymore and the only way i see sony winning this or next year is if its 1st party games make a huge impact. i'm uncertain if the PS3 sales will level off because the console still did very well during the 360 relaunch. so its really an 'all bets are off' scenario, because their will be fireworks this fall-december.

Gt5 will most likely push PS3 for EU. GT is huge over there

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Halo Reach is going to sell alot of 360's. 

I can't wait for the mountains of crow to give people that think otherwise

Yeah the week that Halo Reach releases is gonna be quite a fun week to be on Vgchartz

yo_john117 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Halo Reach is going to sell alot of 360's. 

I can't wait for the mountains of crow to give people that think otherwise

Yeah the week that Halo Reach releases is gonna be quite a fun week to be on Vgchartz

When is the release date?

Jay520 said:

September 14

priteshmodi said:
Jay520 said:

September 14

Oh, didn't know it was so soon. I thought it would  be mid-November. 

Around the Network

I really get tired of seeing these threads pop up every year. Nobody can predict the future so sit back and be a gamer instead of a analyst.

Jay520 said:
priteshmodi said:
Jay520 said:

September 14

Oh, didn't know it was so soon. I thought it would  be mid-November

There is no halo game except Halo1 that ever released in November. September is the official month.

drudaddy said:

There is no halo game except Halo1 that ever released in November. September is the official month.

Halo 2 released November 9, 2004

drudaddy said:

I really get tired of seeing these threads pop up every year. Nobody can predict the future so sit back and be a gamer instead of a analyst.

But it's fun.

Jay520 said:
drudaddy said:

But it's fun.

i'm 50-50 on that