By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want a new Wii game, help please.

I want a new Wii game, help please.

Red Steel 2 12 16.90%

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor 15 21.13%

Wait for Metroid: Other M 35 49.30%

Other 9 12.68%

Total:71

I been playing SMG2 again lately and getting tired of Monster Hunter 3. I want a new game,but, I can't decide what to get, so I want u guys to help me out and tell me why I should get the game you recommend.

Here are the games I already have:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/games/37036/boneark/

Around the Network

From your collection, it seems to me that Sin & Punishment 2 could be a great game to add to your collection. Red Steel 2 is fun as well...

And there's always Other M looming on the horizon. You do have a tough choice don't you?

Also, if you can find Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, I'd suggest that as well. It's a great game that's pretty different in terms of gameplay. Definitely one of the most refreshing games I've played this year.

Either Sin and Punishment, or wait for Metroid.

1. Wait for Metroid, S&P 2 is fun, but short and Metroid will be similar and way better.

or....

2. Other, Buy Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Wii

This game is epic fun, and is really rewarding, the combat and platforming are pretty clever

Pretty tough choice there. Hmm, I guess I would just wait for Other M.

Around the Network

i would say Sin & Punishment :). i wouldnt wait for Metroid, its still a month away.. not Red Steel 2 "dont get me wrong its a good game but i doubt you will be impressed with the replay value

For now, go outside and enjoy life, make friends, etc. 

In November, buy Donkey Kong Country and Kirby.

I'm kinda forced to stump for Other M in this and all cases, but you could get Sin and Punishment 2 and be well done with it before Other M arrives (unless its a question of money)

From personal experience, Sin and Punishment 2 is a great experience for someone who's fatigued from Monster Hunter Tri. The games are almost polar opposites.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Judging from your collection you've got the Conduit if you want to try a shooter with just as customizable controls with an actual good game built around it, pick up Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex, pretty awesome and you can find a few deals on it now.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

You need Little King's Story and Oboro Muramasa

At the moment, I am having a lot of fun with Tales of Symphonia Danw of a New World. Not as good story wise than the original though.