By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Games working on a new IP

Glad to hear that, looking forward to see what these guys will do next

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

cool! go on guerilla games!

Probably another generic console fps.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Hopefully they move away from the FPS genre and try something totally new.

I would like them to have a go at an RPG personally. PS3 needs it's own "Exclusive" WRPG series... Something to try counter Fable/ Mass Effect on the 360.

Maybe pay off Bioware to co-develop it with them haha

Carl2291 said:

I would like them to have a go at an RPG personally. PS3 needs it's own "Exclusive" WRPG series... Something to try counter Fable/ Mass Effect on the 360.

would this RPG have a choice like

You encountered a Locked door ...

- Lock pick it (0 lock picks in inventory)

- Shoot the damn door (Door Resist = Immune)

- ssay " Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu----------- " at the top of your lung.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
Severance said:
Carl2291 said:

would this RPG have choice like

You encountered a Locked doors ...

- Lock pick it (0 lock picks in inventory)

- Shoot the damn door (Door Resist = Immune)

- ssay " Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu----------- " at the top of your lung.

Damn right. Then you go murder a small town of elves until you find a Lockpick. When you DO find a lockpick on the now sliced and burned and frozen corpse of an old Wizard, (turns out that it's a SKELETON KEY! :D) you can revive the town with a "Mass Resurection" spell.

When you do that, you get an Elf named Aerie to join your party (Yes, in this game you have a Party!), just before a horde of rampaging Goblins attacks. You fight off the goblins, and make your way back to the door. Only to have your lockpick break.

Thankfully though, Aerie is a mage and has a "Open Lock" spell, only costs 5 Mana too! She uses it, you break through the door only to find it's a small room with nothing but a "Dagger of Damage-To-User-lol".

You then say "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-------" at the top of your lung.

Carl2291 said:

I hope they do to and your RPG idea has a good deal of merit. 

With the amount of love people give GG (those who enjoy KZ2 atleast) Id like the opportunity to try out a game of theirs.