By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Did you have a favorite stuffed animal when you were a little kid?

Edit: OOPS, wrong forum.

I did.

Chip the Cat (Beanie Babies) I had the small, medium, and large Chip. Of course the large one was my favorite. I loved her so much (I still do, shhh). She has withstood so much love; her eye beads are scratched up, and one has a crack in it. She only has half a nose, and most of her stuffing is gone. I've played with her so much that some of the fur around the neck is gone, so there are little patches of furless areas around her neck. My mom had to stitch her tail back on a few times.

The lesson to be learned: Do not pick up a cat by its tail.

Here she is now.

So, I've told you about my favorite stuffed animal. Now it's your turn.

Well, I can  make this game-related. I would play games with Chip all the time, even board games. She always ended up beating me...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

I did.

It was a SIMBA soft toy.

Simba from Lion King BTW

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Mine was a stuffed Samson from Monica's Gang:

Too bad my alergic brother made my mom throw it away... =(

Maneco's Hall of Lame
As of October 2010 and, hopefully, until the end of times

Notable Mentions (a.k.a. "Games I Played and Hated")

The Legend of Zelda:
Ocarina of Time

Pokémon Channel

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Ha funny, I thought of Beanie Babies when i clicked, I had over 100. I had a collection obsession when I was kid, yoyo's, beanies, pokemon cards, tamagotchies, pogs, conkers xD

But anyway, my fav was a beanie buddy called Nanook

Yup, I had a stuffed dolphin!

Around the Network

I had a stuffed yellow rabbit with silly overalls I lost at the beach named Hoppy, my mom said he went to Pee-Wee's playhouse. After that I had 2 more and 3 Cuppy bunnies from the Parent Trap remake. Turns out they're rare now and are worth about 70$ each, I'm not going to sell them though One was a "baby cuppy" and I made him go on a superhero team with Piglet and Hoppy 2. I even made capes! Don't get me started on Spot the Dog...

Heres some pics 

Cuppy

http://i39.tinypic.com/4got5l.jpg&t=1" width="225" height="225">

Piglet 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

A small puppy that I won from the PNE when I was 6 ish. We saved the word many times when we were superheroes. yeah those were the good old days. Wish I knew where he was now. He was my only stuffy that I can remember as I didn't have many.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I had a lion called Bruna Lejon (basically means brown lion)

I had him since before I was born. I took him with me all the time and eventually dropped him T_T when I was about 1 - 2.5 years old. Then I got a new lion wich I named Aslan that I still have to this day, it's still in my room for display.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I use to and still have this 4ft teddy bear that I won from six flags 12 years ago(well my mom won it for me)

it now rests in my closet

I still have my Puff The Magic Dragon <3