By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, the gap is less than 3M now.

Im going to love this.. Big Boobiehead are you going to cry in the next few months as Xbox 360 sales break away farther from PS3?   Sony is the big loser get used to it..

Around the Network
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:

Economy huh ? 

Every year Forbes ranks companies by their worth.   Last year (2009) Sony market rank was #82, they have dropped to #421 in 2010!   Most of their divisions are IN THE RED.. Yes that means a loss !! In the same time Microsoft was #49 (2009) , and they are .. still #49 (2010) !!   They gross revenue is mostly equal to Microsofts, but they evidentally have much more loss !!   In the last 12 months Sony net income( money in the bank) was a mere 140K US dollars versus 18Million for Microsoft.

Sony's computer and PS3 division operated at a loss this year of 87 billion.. actually all division of Sony were bailed out by Sony's Financial Services Division, which was the only division to make any real money. ** referenced in this informative article** 

http://247wallst.com/2010/05/13/sony-earnings-and-prospects-still-dismal-time-to-break-it-up/ 

You know so little. You think Sony did bad, check out other Japanese electronic multinationals.

Who is going to be worse off in a recession?

- A JAPANESE ELECTRONICS maker that charges HIGH PRICES and has fierce COMPETITION

- An AMERICAN SOFTWARE company than has LITTLE competiton

MS will always blow Sony away in net profit, because they make software and have basically no real competition - they're margins are unreal.

Sony, despite being worse off, still has:

• A ton more assets (which are sellable if needed)
  • A bigger workforce
  • More annual customers
  • A much more diversified product range and mix
  • More revenue

See how spin can work?

Bottom line is that Sony have came through this recession without significant loss, are now making profit, have better thinking and are restructured for the future.

MS have just continued as MS - doing awesome but not making it really in the electronics world. MS are unstoppable until Windows comes under serious competiton, of ever.

You're the only one with a "spin".. you must work for Sony and you have to post here..here's from Forbes financial for the world and you to see .. REAL Numbers..

Sony DOESNT HAVE more assets, even worse Microsoft has not only more in assets, but they have TONS more real cash sitting in th bank.

Sony assets here:

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/FinancialIndustrial.jsp?tkr=SNE&period=qtr

Microsoft Assets here:

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/FinancialIndustrial.jsp?tkr=MSFT&period=qtr

Dude, you come trolling into my thread, you spread misinformation, and you get basics wrong.

I feel like shouting out 'THIS IS SPARTA' and kicking you down a well.

- Balance sheets for assets is not a great indicator. From Sony and MS's own figures (see Wikipedia and its sources), Sony has about $50 Billion more assets than MS.

Yes, you are out by $50 Billion, and you claim that Sony are losing money when the just posted a quarterly profit.

No you said they both lost.. I said FACT that Sony's gaming and PC division is losing money.. IN THE RED.. even in 2010.. Microsoft's XBOX division has been making money for the last 3 yrs.. is only 30-40 million net.. but at least the XBOX division is making money on its own after paying the bills..  THE PS3 is not doing that.  If you read that article the company posted a profit mostly due to its financial services division.. thus the company said its time to split up those companies because it sees the others as failing..

I said the two most important issues are profit and market share.

This generation, both MS and Sony are in the Red and are way behind the Wii in market share. Comprende.

if you find proof and show it here for everyone to see that MS is in the RED in 2010.. I'll agree.. but you're a liar.. and probably a sony shareholder .. Sony is ranked #142 in the world.. Microsoft is #49.. Do you understand the english you type??   Go google.. Microsoft had record earnings just recently posted !! GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE !! Sony did not.. they earned, but not record, not even great, just ok..  Go GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE.. MS Xbox division made 35 million after bills on its own this year.. has for last 3 yrs.. GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE... Go go go.. Look here.. VG chartz.. Microsoft beating even Will in sales last 3 weeks.. go go go..

rf40928 said:

Im going to love this.. Big Boobiehead are you going to cry in the next few months as Xbox 360 sales break away farther from PS3?   Sony is the big loser get used to it..

Wooo, thank the lord.

Finally I win. You realise that you've wasted an hour of your time spouting rubbish, and now you realise you were wrong, you resort to remarks like this.

I don't take sales personally, I like my PS3 and like it to sell well. Why would I cry with Sony selling a lot of systems for profit this fall, and prosperity ahead in the future?

Infact, don't reply, leave.

rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:

Economy huh ? 

Every year Forbes ranks companies by their worth.   Last year (2009) Sony market rank was #82, they have dropped to #421 in 2010!   Most of their divisions are IN THE RED.. Yes that means a loss !! In the same time Microsoft was #49 (2009) , and they are .. still #49 (2010) !!   They gross revenue is mostly equal to Microsofts, but they evidentally have much more loss !!   In the last 12 months Sony net income( money in the bank) was a mere 140K US dollars versus 18Million for Microsoft.

Sony's computer and PS3 division operated at a loss this year of 87 billion.. actually all division of Sony were bailed out by Sony's Financial Services Division, which was the only division to make any real money. ** referenced in this informative article** 

http://247wallst.com/2010/05/13/sony-earnings-and-prospects-still-dismal-time-to-break-it-up/ 

You know so little. You think Sony did bad, check out other Japanese electronic multinationals.

Who is going to be worse off in a recession?

- A JAPANESE ELECTRONICS maker that charges HIGH PRICES and has fierce COMPETITION

- An AMERICAN SOFTWARE company than has LITTLE competiton

MS will always blow Sony away in net profit, because they make software and have basically no real competition - they're margins are unreal.

Sony, despite being worse off, still has:

• A ton more assets (which are sellable if needed)
  • A bigger workforce
  • More annual customers
  • A much more diversified product range and mix
  • More revenue

See how spin can work?

Bottom line is that Sony have came through this recession without significant loss, are now making profit, have better thinking and are restructured for the future.

MS have just continued as MS - doing awesome but not making it really in the electronics world. MS are unstoppable until Windows comes under serious competiton, of ever.

You're the only one with a "spin".. you must work for Sony and you have to post here..here's from Forbes financial for the world and you to see .. REAL Numbers..

Sony DOESNT HAVE more assets, even worse Microsoft has not only more in assets, but they have TONS more real cash sitting in th bank.

Sony assets here:

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/FinancialIndustrial.jsp?tkr=SNE&period=qtr

Microsoft Assets here:

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/FinancialIndustrial.jsp?tkr=MSFT&period=qtr

Dude, you come trolling into my thread, you spread misinformation, and you get basics wrong.

I feel like shouting out 'THIS IS SPARTA' and kicking you down a well.

- Balance sheets for assets is not a great indicator. From Sony and MS's own figures (see Wikipedia and its sources), Sony has about $50 Billion more assets than MS.

Yes, you are out by $50 Billion, and you claim that Sony are losing money when the just posted a quarterly profit.

No you said they both lost.. I said FACT that Sony's gaming and PC division is losing money.. IN THE RED.. even in 2010.. Microsoft's XBOX division has been making money for the last 3 yrs.. is only 30-40 million net.. but at least the XBOX division is making money on its own after paying the bills..  THE PS3 is not doing that.  If you read that article the company posted a profit mostly due to its financial services division.. thus the company said its time to split up those companies because it sees the others as failing..

I said the two most important issues are profit and market share.

This generation, both MS and Sony are in the Red and are way behind the Wii in market share. Comprende.

if you find proof and show it here for everyone to see that MS is in the RED in 2010.. I'll agree.. but you're a liar.. and probably a sony shareholder .. Sony is ranked #142 in the world.. Microsoft is #49.. Do you understand the english you type??   Go google.. Microsoft had record earnings just recently posted !! GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE !! Sony did not.. they earned, but not record, not even great, just ok..  Go GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE.. MS Xbox division made 35 million after bills on its own this year.. has for last 3 yrs.. GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE... Go go go.. Look here.. VG chartz.. Microsoft beating even Will in sales last 3 weeks.. go go go..

Edited out my trolling.

BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:

Wooo, thank the lord.

Finally I win. You realise that you've wasted an hour of your time spouting rubbish, and now you realise you were wrong, you resort to remarks like this.

I don't take sales personally, I like my PS3 and like it to sell well. Why would I cry with Sony selling a lot of systems for profit this fall, and prosperity ahead in the future?

Ive wasted my time ? Actually you've been here just as long and at least I have REAL data for people to read.  you can't show me one sight showing Microsoft is in the red this year because it doesnt exist dude. you just got owned.

Around the Network
rf40928 said:
BigBoobieHead said:
rf40928 said:

Wooo, thank the lord.

Ive wasted my time ? Actually you've been here just as long and at least I have REAL data for people to read.  you can't show me one sight showing Microsoft is in the red this year because it doesnt exist dude. you just got owned.

I SAID MS WERE IN THE RED THIS GENERATION.

Edited out my trolling.

REAL NUMBERS CHECK OUT THE TOTAL NET INCOME NEAR BOTTOM .. everyone.. not just boobhead..

Micorsoft income statement

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/IncomeStatement.jsp?tkr=MSFT&period=qtr

Sony income statement

http://finapps.forbes.com/finapps/jsp/finance/compinfo/IncomeStatement.jsp?tkr=SNE&period=qtr

NOW,..if you're mentally and physically able mr boobhead.. check out record earnings link for Microsoft.. RECORD EARNINGS 16 BILLION in one quarter..

http://www.cultofmac.com/microsoft-reports-record-earnings-stays-ahead-of-apple/52088?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: cultofmac/bFow (Cult of Mac)

Mr boobiehead wheres your link showing that MS is in the red?  There must be one reputable website? 

lol, somebody obviously isn't happy that Sony are both lowering the gap AND profiting at the same time

OT:
Great news for Sony Lets hope they keep it up!