By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So, the gap is less than 3M now.

mundus6 said:

Err, the 360 demand is very high now, which means the moment they hit the shelves they are gone. Meanwhile PS3s are sitting on shelves and "closing the gap". Seriously though, the 360 has actually outsold the PS3 total sales, since PS3 launch date (yes really) so why are we even having this dicussion now? Come back when the PS3 starts outselling the 360 again, since atm its behind worldwide.

i am sorry but what is this you are saying? let me get the points from your posts

360 sales high

Understocked

Ps3's are getting shipped and have double the stock of 360's?

And PS3 hasnt ovetaken the 360 yet? No shit sherlock. You should be a detective?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
mundus6 said:

Seriously though, the 360 has actually outsold the PS3 total sales, since PS3 launch date (yes really) so why are we even having this dicussion now?

Well, in case you hadn't noticed, you are on vgchartz, in the SALES DISCUSSION . . . . . . so people are bound to be discussing, I don't know, SALES. O_o        

If you have a problem with people discussing sales, then why did you bother posting. o_O

M.U.G.E.N said:

Some people are in disbelief and denial :D I can't believe someone actually said sony might have lied in their statements LOL!!!!!!!

The epic meltdowns are epic and hasn't ended yet, such a glorious day :P

I think the meltdowns may be even greater this holiday.  Especially, if Sony counters with a small price-cut (maybe $25-$50), Move takes off, and/or Sony has some awesome weeks due to GT5. 

The funniest thing, though, has to be people suggesting Sony overstocked the PS3.  In the slow-ass summer season, no less.  Sorry, guys, but Sony can't force retailers to buy the PS3.  The only time you really have compaines able to get store to overstock systems is during the Christmas/Shopping Holiday Season, when stores like to keep a much higher stock cause people go shit crazy buying up gifts.  If those consoles don't get the demand retailers expected (like the 360 last year) that's when there are plenty left over, and few shipments made the following months.

But then again, it's not like this site has ever had to make adjustments before. 

I can just picture rf40928's heartbeat racing whenever he sees a new post and furiously typing all these anti-sony posts, red in the face and breathing heavily. lol.

Just the facts, please.

Fact:  PS3 is closing the gap with Xbox360. 

Fact:  Xbox360 still leads by over 3 million.

Fact:  Microsoft and Sony are still in the red in gaming division.

Fact:  Microsoft and Sony are giants!

Fact:  We love them, love one and hate the other, we hate them both.

These are what I gather from reading this thread.

Around the Network
Coca-Cola said:

Just the facts, please.

Fact:  PS3 is closing the gap with Xbox360. 

Fact:  Xbox360 still leads by over 3 million.

Fact:  Microsoft and Sony are still in the red in gaming division.

Fact:  Microsoft and Sony are giants!

Fact:  We love them, love one and hate the other, we hate them both.

These are what I gather from reading this thread.

and fact some people love both

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

holy!.......wow! good stuff from Sony

ZenfoldorVGI said:
BigBoobieHead said:
The_God_of_War said:

Isn't it 38.1 million to 41.7 million?

Fuck.

'Gap is now less than 4M'

lol, owned...j/k. I make at least 1 type per minute myself.

Anyway, Sony stuffing the channels and MS can't produce the slims fast enough. The closing gap is an illusion.

are u seriously ? ps3 was outselling 360 with easy until recent price cuts and illusion?, sorry my sarcams detector is broken.

Xoj said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
BigBoobieHead said:
The_God_of_War said:

Isn't it 38.1 million to 41.7 million?

Fuck.

'Gap is now less than 4M'

lol, owned...j/k. I make at least 1 type per minute myself.

Anyway, Sony stuffing the channels and MS can't produce the slims fast enough. The closing gap is an illusion.

are u seriously ? ps3 was outselling 360 with easy until recent price cuts and illusion?, sorry my sarcams detector is broken.

Xoj, didn't you know?  Sony has been "stuffing the channels" for 3 quarters now. 

OK so where is the news?