By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hey guys ive only just seen the e3 footage of epic mickey, i think it looks like it could be a really good game also with side scrolling elements, it also made me think of the days i used to play Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck World Of Illusion.

Just wondered what people think of it and who will be getting it?

Around the Network

didn't even look half as good as DKC Returns and Kirby. (not only graphically speaking)

Only good part was the 2D level, the rest looked really mediocre.

I think that we really shouldn't count Warren Spector out. he is brilliant, and his love for mickey will be intoxicating.

I want a sequel for that Looney Tunes PS1 game I never beat, damn you memory cardsssssss!!!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I wasn't really that impressed by what little I've seen so far, nothing too interesting. I am looking forward to it though, i just don't expect to be blown away

i hope we see more interesting stuff in the coming months, i'm not fully hyped for it yet

Around the Network

I've been interested since I saw the concept art and heard the concept behind the game.  It looks to me like it is shaping up nicely.  I doubt it will be a day one purchase, almost nothing is for me, but I'll be picking it up at some point.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about it. But, I don't really like disney characters in videogames such as kingdom hearts (which I thought was bleh and didn't finsih it, haven't played 2), and disney games. I know it's a warren spector game, but Kingdom Hearts was a tetsuya nomura game who I like almost as much. But, that said I have doubts... but it's still warren spector so I'm excited. But, he's not god, he makes mistakes.

Hrm, I guess I'm one of the few who's absolutely in love with what I've seen so far. It's obvious that Mr. Spector has a passion for this project, and that he's squeezing in every little nook and cranny with pure Disney detail.

I was sold the moment I saw influences of The Tiki Room and The Jungle Cruise in the game. I just think that's so darn awesome. I don't know how I'll react once I see The Haunted Mansion influenced level. Favorite ride ever... Can't wait!

Im excited for this game, the throwback level looked sweet

i thought it looked really cool, the gameplay mechanics seemed fun and interesting, and also the graphics looked really nice for me, the animation, colors, everything was so alive.

i´m hyped for the game, but i can understand why some people are not.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688