By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
piggychan said:
toadslayer72 said:

No doubt, I really want to upgrade BUT I'm waiting for a Reach edition.

I saw the reach model looks quite cool..

Holy fuckk that looks awesome.. i wonder what else do we get since it cost  400...

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Around the Network
piggychan said:
toadslayer72 said:

No doubt, I really want to upgrade BUT I'm waiting for a Reach edition.

I saw the reach model looks quite cool..

Shit, is that for real? And is that how it's gonna look?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

@ FlyingLotus

I'm guessing the game and an extra controller at least.

Ok, check here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=113398&page=1# Maybe this is what JaggedSac was referring to earlier. 

...and sorry for going off topic.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

What was the 360's lead at PS3 launch?  5.5 million?  It's impressive than in one more week, the gap will likely be approximately....5.5 million.

Who woulda thunk it at the beginning of this gen?

It's been quite the twisty-turny generation, hasn't it?  Watch the PSP be the best-selling holiday platform, just to mess with our heads some more.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

DAMN IT!!!  I don't have a 360s yet.....*kicks rocks*

Around the Network
fastyxx said:

What was the 360's lead at PS3 launch?  5.5 million?  It's impressive than in one more week, the gap will likely be approximately....5.5 million.

Who woulda thunk it at the beginning of this gen?

It's been quite the twisty-turny generation, hasn't it?  Watch the PSP be the best-selling holiday platform, just to mess with our heads some more.

What's even more impressive is that just last year, the gap was nearly 8 million.

this is depressing

At least ds >>>>>>>>>>>> 360 this week

wii on the other hand needs a little push

These sales are impressive for the 360.

With that said, I expect the PS3 to outsell the 360 for 2010 worldwide when all is said and done.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Im going to upgrade this holiday. Sorry Phatty your time is near. Hopefully they will have a special Reach bundle.

This news of the successful launch of the 360s is making many people sad on this site...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder