By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco vs CAPCOM almost Official: Teaser poster inside!

You can tell this poster is fake because all it is just a bunch of previous Capcom and Namco game artworks and renders put into one poster. If it was official, it would all be new artwork and renders like MvC 3 but since it's not, it's fake.

But I don't think the game is fake. I want it!!!

Around the Network

I always wanted a Capcom v Namco game in the US.  I saw the intro years ago and it was awesome (the game, not so much).  But if it were real, why would Capcom or Namco want to keep it a secret?  I can't think of a single reason.  This promo is for the older games, no doubt.

Fucking epic.  Too bad youtube's quality is so bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-BTz7g03XE

Severance said:
leatherhat said:

Looks fake, as a lot of those are art for older games. That being said, I hope its fake because I want GG vs Street Fighter.

Nah Guilty Gear King of Fighters or Blazblue

Agree these two would fit each other perfectly

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

hope its real!

Around the Network

Looks fake, but I'd be on board if it were real.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I was hoping for a Virtua Fighter vs Tekken. I've been waiting years for that!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Poster looks fake as hell

I hope this is true: this Tekken 7 = Best news EVER! for me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

if this is true and and namco adds in both Haseo(.hack//G.U.) and Kos-Mos(Xenosaga) I WILL GET THIS DAY ONE!!!

Not sure how both games fit togheter.

I would see virtual fighter vs tekken...or something similar.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...