By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Namco vs CAPCOM almost Official: Teaser poster inside!

Mortal Kombat vs Steet Fighter be better IMO.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Am I the only one that thinks this is a bad idea? I mean, SF in a 3d engine like tekken has already been done (The EX series) and it was garbage, so Namco's version is gonna be trash. Tekken/Soul Calibur characters wouldnt translate well in the SFIV engine (its rumored to be in the SF IV engine) so the game would play weird whenever its a Namco character fighting a Capcom character. This is gonna be disastrous.

SnakeEyez said:

Am I the only one that thinks this is a bad idea? I mean, SF in a 3d engine like tekken has already been done (The EX series) and it was garbage, so Namco's version is gonna be trash. Tekken/Soul Calibur characters wouldnt translate well in the SFIV engine (its rumored to be in the SF IV engine) so the game would play weird whenever its a Namco character fighting a Capcom character. This is gonna be disastrous.

yeah I hope if this becomes true the fighting mechanics stay intact...Tekken has a very deep and diverse fighting mechanic and watering it down to a 2d fighter (one like SF not Blazblue which is a complex fighter in it's own right) can be nothing more than fan service..Hope not but the possibility is there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!