By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Format war Bluray vs hddvd...

great blu-ray.

i'm waiting for the italian version of "kung fu hustle".....

PLAYSTATION®3

Around the Network
Hus said:
That Guy said:
how is this any different than the DVD wars thread? I suggest merging this or just locking it.

quiet you!

suck it up Sony haters, truth hurts.

Dude, chill out...

On a beautiful day, only once in a few years comes bye an article that is pro-Sony... And once again... Sony fanboys rise to steal the day...

It's SO OBVIOUS, ur mind is clowded by pro-Sony thoughts... Yes Blu-ray is poownin HD-DVD but the guy was only saying there was a threat about this already, and u call him a Sony hater, im laughing my fokin ass of... Ur SO pathetic...

And like you said: 'Thruth hurts'. That counts for you too!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:
Hus said:
That Guy said:
how is this any different than the DVD wars thread? I suggest merging this or just locking it.

quiet you!

Dude, chill out...

On a beautiful day, only once in a few years comes bye an article that is pro-Sony... And once again... Sony fanboys rise to steal the day...

It's SO OBVIOUS, ur mind is clowded by pro-Sony thoughts... Yes Blu-ray is poownin HD-DVD but the guy was only saying there was a threat about this already, and u call him a Sony hater, im laughing my fokin ass of... Ur SO pathetic...

Unlike the other thread this one was started with Facts! big differance. 

Setting records in Uk and France... selling 600k in 3 days.  Resistance hitting a mill in sales, Sony moved to the No. 1 position in LCD in 2006!  Br catching up and surpassing hddvd, Br taking 70% of the market, plenty good sony news.

Its obvious your mind is clouded by hate for sony, other wise you would not make such a false statment. 

dude you are a hypocrite, if iam pathetic...  what does that make you.

Hus, i don't hate Sony and i also often think you are acting quite strange...

so, in your eyes iam a sony hater now ? that means i cannot listen music today

when i come home (sony music player)

Hus said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Hus said:
That Guy said:

quiet you!

Dude, chill out...

Setting records in Uk and France... selling 600k in 3 days.  Resistance hitting a mill in sales, Sony moved to the No. 1 position in LCD in 2006!  Br catching up and surpassing hddvd, Br taking 70% of the market, plenty good sony news.

Its obvious your mind is clouded by hate for sony, other wise you would not make such a false statment. 

Don't feed the trolls. Don't get into arguements and just move on. This will save you about a migrane or three.

Predicting the Future - 360 Will get to 11 Million in the USA this year!!

Predicting the Future - Wii will NOT win this gen in America!!

Prediciting the Future - The PS3 will pass the Wii by 2009!!

Around the Network

blu-ray is doing alot better than hddvd no doubt.

But its gonna be a long time yet before either of them make any dent in DVD sales, it will happen eventually cause most new TVs are HDTVs and SDTVs are gonna gradually dissappear, but not for a while yet :( 

Hus said:
StarcraftManiac said:
Hus said:
That Guy said:

quiet you!

Dude, chill out...

Hmm then mayby you should have used these facts to counter the false facts in the other thread and not bashed that guy for trying to keep the whole discussion in one thread. That just me, but I do think that a comment like you left above to that guy is close to ban material. If you thought it was important to have two threads you could have polite pointed out this and explained why. Now this thread has a number of post not discussion your facts instead we are attacking each others, is that what you wanted?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Vienna said:

come down dude.. or dudet.

its fun to hate on em, but to gloat over them doing well is a no no ?

sony hate threads based on BS is ok, but mine Sony doing good based ON FACTS is not. 

why are sony hate threads ok even if they are based on false info, but threads about sony doing good (supported by FACTS) not allowed ? 

Br is doing great eat it sony haters (this is a general statment to sony haters, Not an attack on you)  

double post sorry...

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Hus said:
Vienna said:

come down dude.. or dudet.

its fun to hate on em, but to gloat over them doing well is a no no ?

sony hate threads based on BS is ok, but mine Sony doing good based ON FACTS is not. 

why are sony hate threads ok even if they are based on false info, but threads about sony doing good (supported by FACTS) not allowed ? 

Br is doing great eat it sony haters (this is a general statment to sony haters, Not an attack on you)  

It isn't that your thread is bad, its the fact that you are insulting everyone that doesn't totally agree with you for no reason.  Positive threads about your favorite company are not a problem, but you shoulda just left it at that, instead of acting like a child and insulting everyone around you.