By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Arcade xbox 360 announced + Kinect Xbox 360 Bundle + Kinect Price

hiroko said:

i say it... the console wars are over...

1 wii

2x360

3 ps3 

noo way in hell ps3 can ever take over x360

This generation, maybe, but PS3 is defo on course to sell more units than the 360.

Around the Network

any1 got a link for this aug 3 launch for the 4gb 360? tiring to update my pricing history thread all i can find is aug 20 for EU

Play Me

Reach said:
FlyingLotus said:

Can the harddrive be upgraded?

yes.

Well seems like a decent deal imo

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

BHR-3 said:

any1 got a link for this aug 3 launch for the 4gb 360? tiring to update my pricing history thread all i can find is aug 20 for EU

Here you go.  Its US only.  It will be later in August for the rest of the world.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/20/kinect-bundled-with-slim-4gb-xbox-360-arcade-for-300-new-conso/

BHR-3 said:

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80940/kinect-new-x360-model-officially-priced-by-microsoft/

Around the Network

YEEEES! Excellent news!

I was expecting that price. Even if it ihas a game, I expect it will FAIL!

Thank you, Micro$oft!

Sorry for bad English.

zzamaro said:

YEEEES! Excellent news!

I was expecting that price. Even if it ihas a game, I expect it will FAIL!

Thank you, Micro$oft!

missing the /s?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

whatever said:

A 4GB HDD?  WTF?

Its flash memory like what the Wii is using.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

meh, well I don't think I will  be getting it any time soon, I think Kinect will have good sales for the holiday season for years to come, but I don't see it selling well for the rest of the calendar year.

Kinect will do very well this holidays, it has a buzz that no game or other console has, the only thing that can kill its buzz is the 3DS,BUT I doubt its coming this year outside of Japan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)