By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up - 17th July 2010

Holy smokin joe! Good sales for the 360.

Around the Network

Got to love the remarks by people "got to be expected"... what a load of BS. If what track said was true the 360s just pwned any revised console in history including the PS2. I doubt many predicted that at all!

To sell over 200k in a week is amazing and if my numbers are right put's it in some regions on par with the consoles actual orgional release. This is just a new model, not even a price cut! That is what makes it truely astonishing.

What makes it even more amazing is if 360 posts another 100k-150k over the PS3 in Europe over next few weeks the 360 will have OUTSOLD PS3 in EUROPE for 2010. Who would of thought that. 

Absolutely insane HW numbers for 360 but WTF software. 360 software is actually down WOW in EMEAA. Regardless, VERY impressive numbers.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

We could see 360 re-gaining it's lead over PS3 again in EMEAA.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

This is just nuts hehehe...

even here in Australia the 360 was on top... and it came out on July 1... im not sure why the sales boosts...?

crazy sales though!

Around the Network
Hyruken said:

Got to love the remarks by people "got to be expected"... what a load of BS. If what track said was true the 360s just pwned any revised console in history including the PS2. I doubt many predicted that at all!

To sell over 200k in a week is amazing and if my numbers are right put's it in some regions on par with the consoles actual orgional release. This is just a new model, not even a price cut! That is what makes it truely astonishing.

What makes it even more amazing is if 360 posts another 100k-150k over the PS3 in Europe over next few weeks the 360 will have OUTSOLD PS3 in EUROPE for 2010. Who would of thought that. 

one member ._.

Holy cow, i was pretty damn optimistic about how Xbox 360S would perform in EMEA this week, but i didn't expect this... Nice going Microsoft.

RaY_Z said:

even here in Australia the 360 was on top... and it came out on July 1... im not sure why the sales boosts...?

crazy sales though!

The only thing I like is the hard drive. Overall the new console isn't worth a new purchase IMO. Just because it has Wi-Fi (Wired is 1000x better)

But I can see people who don't have a 360 hopping on this like hotcakes.

Also just noticed Alan Wake sold more then MW2 this week. Crazy!

RaY_Z said:

crazy sales though!

Actually I think ioi made some kind of error with his algorythms or something for Australia and NZ.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4