By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Unbiased review of Final Fantasy 13

http://www.destructoid.com/100-objective-review-final-fantasy-xiii-179178.phtml

I can say this review is really unbiased. Now this explains everything.

In conclusion, Final Fantasy XIII is a video game.

Around the Network

LMAO Final Fantasy XIII is a videogame.

I read that today.Best review i read in a long time.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

I read the so call objective review, and it lead me to the 'real' subjective destrutoid review, wow, the real review really spells out all my frustration with the game. In the 1st 20 hrs, I keep scratching my head of what the heck they are talking about?  "Pulse, Cocoon, L'sie, Fal'sie, Focus, Focus, Focus."??

BEST REVIEW OF FF13, I mean the Subjective one:

http://www.destructoid.com/review-final-fantasy-xiii-167136.phtml

"Currently playing a poetic little gem called Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of Moonlight Witch on my trusty PSP to get rid of bad taste of FFXIII"

Jim Sterling. is. a . bitch.

I personally don't like his views on the gaming industry or anything he even writes. Sure, some things might be sarcasm, but his brand of sarcasm just plain sucks

Around the Network

Imho, he has right to have an opinion, but at least try to back it up with arguments. This was an useless article from Dtoid.

Now, the fake review itself was fun ^^.

I agree with his poster.

Jim Sterling, doesn't write good reviews about anything. Like I mean. He obviously doesn't hate square-enix. As he gave DQIX, and Chaos Rings a 9.5. And I'm fine with him giving it a 4 (Yes I loved FFXIII).

However, he writes extremely immature read his DOA, review, it's really stupid and not professional at all, it's like a blog (which is fine) he can be like geohot. Unfortuanately his stupidity works and I check his site. Which I need to quit doing cause that's his point. To get hits.

for a moment I thought I just accessed to Wikipedia ....

I just burst my gut on the final score

"score: n/a (Since a reviewer would use his judgment to give a game a score, a score cannot be given at this time.)

buy it or don't"

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Lol, the end is ultimately true of any review; if a review is unbiased no score can be handed out and thus, a review is per definiton and by default biased as it should be.