By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

Must. Resist. Clicking. On. Play!!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

After all the stuff i spoled from Galaxy2, i don't think I'm ever gonna watch anything but debut trailers on games from now on >_<

Over a month before the game is out. This is a little early, isn't it?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

Given that there's an official Skyward Sword thread (and that thread is stickied :/), i would imagine this isn't too early...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Given that there's an official Skyward Sword thread (and that thread is stickied :/), i would imagine this isn't too early...

No, it isn't too early, and ask a mod to make it sticky.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Mr Khan said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

I agree. This thread has been made by Mr Khan (with the help of miz1q2w3e) at the most ideal time. If it was created a fortnight before the release date then the popularity of this thread would be less. The basic premise of this thread is derived from guiduc's "The official Super Mario Galaxy 2 thread" and was made early, it gained significant popularity. Perhaps morenoingrato made "The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread" slightly early but over time he will gain more visits. 

Rainbow Yoshi said:
guiduc said:
Mr Khan said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

I agree. This thread has been made by Mr Khan (with the help of miz1q2w3e) at the most ideal time. If it was created a fortnight before the release date then the popularity of this thread would be less. The basic premise of this thread is derived from guiduc's "The official Super Mario Galaxy 2 thread" and was made early, it gained significant popularity. Perhaps morenoingrato made "The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread" slightly early but over time he will gain more visits. 

Moreno made it before someone steals it because he really wanted to do it.

After those interviews I'm more confident about the game's quality. Really a lot of effort went into the game, just hope they don't "abuse" with the story, but seems perfectly balanced.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

guiduc said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
guiduc said:
Mr Khan said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Moreno made it before someone steals it because he really wanted to do it.

"The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread" should be updated in morenoingrato's absence. 

guiduc said:
Mr Khan said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

I thought it would be rather obnoxious to ask, but if that's what i'm supposed to do.

Granted, it takes a long-ass time for a thread to fall off the front page of the Nintendo discussion forums these days, but i would like it a bit more prominent.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.