By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Metroid Other M Thread

Smeags said:

So I got my newest issue of Nintendo Power this week and it came packaged with this sweet Other M poster!

The cover is on one side while the roundhouse kick scene is on the other. Definitely choosing the Roundhouse kick side.

I should be getting my copy soon! Now Im excited! Oh your talking bout the Subscriber Edition right?

Around the Network
Ninten78 said:
Smeags said:

So I got my newest issue of Nintendo Power this week and it came packaged with this sweet Other M poster!

The cover is on one side while the roundhouse kick scene is on the other. Definitely choosing the Roundhouse kick side.

I should be getting my copy soon! Now Im excited! Oh your talking bout the Subscriber Edition right?

Indood, plus this is the first NP in a while that comes in a plastic casing (with the Poster). I'm pretty sure that the non-subscriber edition will come with it too, since they're always in plastic casings. The cover is pretty great too (Skyward Sword)!

@Khan

It's around 1.5' by 2', more or less. It's not big by any means, but it looks great.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/07/30/metroid-other-m-will-feature-two-hour-metroid-moviesorta/

Hey the game will have movie mode

Ninten78 said:

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/07/30/metroid-other-m-will-feature-two-hour-metroid-moviesorta/

I had that earlier, actually.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

ohh,well wha do you think of it

Around the Network

I'd say it's sweet, their's some gamers here would like to see the cutscenes without having the hassles to playthrough just to catch a glimps of them...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Ninten78 said:

I'll agree with Triple MMM, it'll be fun to be able to see the cutscenes at my leisure, though 2 hours is a bit much. Hopefully with scene skip and fast forward or something...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Ninten78 said:

I'll agree with Triple MMM, it'll be fun to be able to see the cutscenes at my leisure, though 2 hours is a bit much. Hopefully with scene skip and fast forward or something...

I remember reading that it is divided into chapters, though that may be my imagination.

Ninten78 said:

That was quite unexpected, but whatever. It's not going to matter that much.

He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

- Douglas Adams

Khuutra said:
Mr Khan said:
Ninten78 said:

I remember reading that it is divided into chapters, though that may be my imagination.

Yeah, I remember reading that on nintendoeverything.com