By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official June NPD Thread (Data in 6 hours for 5 wks ending July 3)

kowenicki said:
A Bad Clown said:
Reach said:

VGC is All American right ?? Thsi is only U.S! Ps3 doing great but wont be enough to 360 in N.A especially with Reach and Black Ops coming xB

I'm pretty sure the site owner is British and most people are all over like Canada, Britian, Australia areas (except for that one russian guy I discussed world domination with). Being an American here is like being a European on XBL lol.

no.. you misunderstood what he meant... 

It was very difficult with his inhanced butchering of the english language, also I assumed he already knew NPD was for NA. Other than that my point still stands...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
kowenicki said:

RDR undertracked quite a bit too.

SMG2 & NSMB overtracked.

It's hard to say whether SMG2 is overtracked on vgchartz or not. Might as been a monster hit in Canada.

Nice for Toy Story 3! Hopefully the other versions are also undertracked on vgchartz!

Yah baby increase those PS3 numbers fellas looks like we are doing just fine after all.

304 k is not a bad month at all. 

Its okay fellas we know you got caught up in the 360S hype and kind of over looked the other systems I will wait quietly while they are adjusted up.

Reach said:

VGC is All American right ?? Thsi is only U.S! Ps3 doing great but wont be enough to 360 in N.A especially with Reach and Black Ops coming xB

no not in the 1st post the source has, those are vgc estimates for usa only its much higher than that if you go back and count week by week for vgcs americans numbers

wonder what june npd would of looked like had there been no 360 price cut and new model since may npd had 360 at around 190k and ps3 at 160k

Play Me

Around the Network
cmeese47 said:

Yah baby increase those PS3 numbers fellas looks like we are doing just fine after all.

304 k is not a bad month at all. 

Its okay fellas we know you got caught up in the 360S hype and kind of over looked the other systems I will wait quietly while they are adjusted up.

you thik they'll get adjusted up?

i doubt they will

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
Reach said:

no not in the 1st post the source has, those are vgc estimates for usa only its much higher than that if you go back and count week by week for vgcs americans numbers

wonder what june npd would of looked like had there been no 360 price cut and new model since may npd had 360 at around 190k and ps3 at 160k

Really? So those are not NA numbers?...Hmm.

I always thought otherwise lol

Forget what I said then kowenicki.

vgc americans

wii 440k

360 521k

ps3 247k

vgc usa from 1st post of the thread

wii 381k -60k

360 453k -70k

ps3 216k -31k

see there different i dont get why the margin of difference is so low for ps3 only 31k for the rest of americas? unless im doing something wrong

Play Me

A Bad Clown said:
kowenicki said:
A Bad Clown said:
Reach said:

I'm pretty sure the site owner is British and most people are all over like Canada, Britian, Australia areas (except for that one russian guy I discussed world domination with). Being an American here is like being a European on XBL lol.

no.. you misunderstood what he meant... 

It was very difficult with his inhanced butchering of the english language, also I assumed he already knew NPD was for NA. Other than that my point still stands...

First off; I think Americans (NA) make up around half the members in here and nearly all the mods and most of the team are from the US or Canada so they're hardly a minority.

Secondly; if you want to rag on someone for "butchering of the English language" (yes, spelled with a capital E and just what the hell is enhanced butchering anyway?) then don't write "inhanced". English might be his second language, what's your excuse?

Sorry if anyone is offended by this but I hate it when people jump others on internet forums for not writing perfect English when its their second language. I never saw it as a problem at all.

BHR-3 said:

vgc americans

wii 440k

360 521k

ps3 247k

vgc usa from 1st post of the thread

wii 381k -60k

360 453k -70k

ps3 216k -31k

see there different i dont get why the margin of difference is so low for ps3 only 31k for the rest of americas? unless im doing something wrong

Oh cool thanks.