By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story trailer FINALLY HERE!

My hype for this game just absolutely deflated.

It's so brown it appears that it wants to be a HD game. And the combat didn't pique my interest. I'm disappointed so far...

Around the Network

I want this game so badly, I want it more than xenoblade. God another year off for us North Americans (Assuming it will come).

Ugh... bad graphics... in fact worse, bad art style.

Brown and grey and dark... Even the "westernized" (like people say) Final Fantasy XIII was very colorful...

Xenoblade kicked this game's butt in terms of graphics. But character models look good.

Would have been so much more exited if the game was turnbased, ohh well I will buy it anyway.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Totally loved the song at the end!! (the humming)

also love the girl's hair :p

Around the Network

Looks great, will have to see more of the combat, so far it looks similar to Xenoblade in being real time but having moments of pause where you can choose special attacks or party commands.

Not to worried about the colors at this point, mainly because I am thinking this game will be either very late 2010 or be a early 2011 release.

I was waiting for a trailer for so long, and now that it's finally here, I've got to say I'm totally pleased.

This game looks awesome and makes a perfect couple with Xenoblade. I can't wait to play both. Thank you Nintendo!

2010 is the year when the Wii hardcore gamers got their satisfaction.

Trailer looks very promising.liked it

No more heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Sin & Punishment, Monster hunter tri, Xenoblade & SMG2 and many others.

Glad to be a wii owner.

Whoa, first time I hear about this game! It reminds me of Demon's Souls for some reason (probably the greyness).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Really nice graphics.