By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First 1/2 of 2010 is over: what are the Game of the Year Contenders so far?

Sin & Punishment 2

and

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XIII hands down. I'm a 110 hours in and I'm still loving every second of it. Freaking amazing game.

Heavy Rain and Bayonetta get special mentions.

I still have to play Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake when I'm done FFXIII so who knows maybe the list will have games added to it.

Some might forgetting their console isn't the only.

perpride said:

Final Fantasy XIII hands down. I'm a 110 hours in and I'm still loving every second of it. Freaking amazing game.

Heavy Rain and Bayonetta get special mentions.

I still have to play Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake when I'm done FFXIII so who knows maybe the list will have games added to it.

mass effect 2 is amzing, ihope u will like it. i wnt comment on alan wake becaus ov what khutra sed.

i forgot to metin mass effct 2 in my list. so ffxiii, splintr cell and mass effect 2. i thnk lbp2 will be added

Your that far in?? I was at Chapter 10 in about 10 hours, I never got past it because my PS3 crashed and I had to start over, but I'm assuming once you get to Cocoon it REALLY opens up?

Around the Network

Mass Effect 2 (Still my favorite game this year)

God of War 3

Red Dead Redemption (maybe, haven't played it yet)

IMO heavy Rain should get an award, but not GOTY.