By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Its time to admit it. PS3 will NEVER overtake 360.

Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Sony can't wave a magic wand and say hey presto! If consumers want Kinect more than Move this xmas there is nothing Sony can do.

we don't know that yeat and we don't know on what points SONY has made the forecast.

Just because sony has had one fiscal year turn out as expected, doesn't mean the next one is for certain.

yes it doesn't but the price of the PS3 earlier was much higher and $299 is the price tag which alot of consumers can reach

At least I can admit it might not stack up for Microsoft, you can't do that for Sony. You can't physically say Sony COULD lose out

anybody could lose out except Wii but the way you people have been predicting that Kinect will just be a hit and 360 will outsell the PS3 just like that the thing that i don't agree with

There is never nay point debating with a person like that.

yeah a person like you who just make presumptions and doesn't give out any explaination about his comments

I've said time and time again Kinect could fail

You've never said anyting of the sort regarding Sony.

your supporting people saying KINECT will definately be better than anything and sell more and 360 selling more

says something else about you

i haven't said KINECT or MOVE will fail,but i haven't either said any of them will win either

Never heard anyone say that phrase actually, I do believe 360 will sell more than PS3 this holiday, and that kinect will sell better than Move, that's my opinion which I'm allowed to have. I can also agree that it might NOT sell well.

You're just argumentative for sakes sakes.

thats good

but when you go agressive and comment will 360 is definately gonna sell more than the PS3 which is not the way to put it

Around the Network
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Lol ok you win man 360 slim only accounted for a tiny portion of US's and Japans sales recent and the huge majority of sales were due to the 500k normal 360's laying around the America's and such.

I really wouldn't bother with him, his mind will never be changed on anything and he paints the best case scenario for Sony and the worst case scenario for Microsoft.

Time will soon weed out the excuses.

again you too,just when you don't prove the thing

you leave a comment like it doesn't matter to you when it didn't sometime ago thats why you were tyring to prove something that you didn't have enough evidence of

Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

Sony can't wave a magic wand and say hey presto! If consumers want Kinect more than Move this xmas there is nothing Sony can do.

we don't know that yeat and we don't know on what points SONY has made the forecast.

Just because sony has had one fiscal year turn out as expected, doesn't mean the next one is for certain.

yes it doesn't but the price of the PS3 earlier was much higher and $299 is the price tag which alot of consumers can reach

At least I can admit it might not stack up for Microsoft, you can't do that for Sony. You can't physically say Sony COULD lose out

anybody could lose out except Wii but the way you people have been predicting that Kinect will just be a hit and 360 will outsell the PS3 just like that the thing that i don't agree with

There is never nay point debating with a person like that.

yeah a person like you who just make presumptions and doesn't give out any explaination about his comments

I've said time and time again Kinect could fail

You've never said anyting of the sort regarding Sony.

your supporting people saying KINECT will definately be better than anything and sell more and 360 selling more

says something else about you

i haven't said KINECT or MOVE will fail,but i haven't either said any of them will win either

Never heard anyone say that phrase actually, I do believe 360 will sell more than PS3 this holiday, and that kinect will sell better than Move, that's my opinion which I'm allowed to have. I can also agree that it might NOT sell well.

You're just argumentative for sakes sakes.

EDIT - you're also on ignore so don't put too much effort into your reply ^_-

yeah i know you don't like to be proved wrong

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Lol ok you win man 360 slim only accounted for a tiny portion of US's and Japans sales recent and the huge majority of sales were due to the 500k normal 360's laying around the America's and such.

I really wouldn't bother with him, his mind will never be changed on anything and he paints the best case scenario for Sony and the worst case scenario for Microsoft.

Time will soon weed out the excuses.

Yeah I know...thats pretty much why I said that.  It was fun debating for a while but now I'm just getting annoyed so I'm not gonna bother anymore.

And can you give me a link to the ignore users script?

Yeah sure, I'll try and find it!

GodOfWar_3ever said:

With the recent launch of the slim and Kinect coming up, 360 will see massive sales this holiday...more than the PS3 by a very large margin, increasing the gap again.

The gap is too big and the 360 will always be popular in America, no matter what price the PS3 is. 

Its obvious that the 149$ clearance sale arcade also has had a big impact in these sales.

One week of sales figures does not a trend make.  I said this when the PS3 slim hit, and I say it now.  Need to see how long-term trends go.  What can be said is the PS3 will at least get to second as a slam dunk, needs to be challenged as not being so.

Around the Network

2014... PS3 install base will surpass Wii and 360 combined!!

*grabs second bag of cocaine*

4 ≈ One

Ps3 never had any significant rise of sales even with the slim version

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Kenoid said:

lol a 500k rise seems pretty significant to me.

Kenoid said:

it did compared to the numbers it was doing

This holiday will decide it IMO.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E