By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers E3 BEST GRAPHICS award - Kirby Epic Yarn!

Beating GEOW3, Killzone 2, Rage, Crysis 2

KIRBY's EPIC YARN WON THE AWARD.

I thought this was really cool and well deserved..........a great choice by gametrailers, its art style is so unique and nice to look at it, especially in the part they show on the video were the paper forms a crease...really awesome.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

lol

graphics in games like SMG2 can be considered really good, but kirby?? The art style is great, but not to win a award like this.

maybe GT wants polemic = more views

Dark FPS

Dark TPS

Dark FPS

Creative game design on a cute plataform

Dark FPS

Oh yeah, somebody is drunk on GT

But graphics are not the same thing as art style and overall beauty.

I also agree that Kirby is one of the most beautiful game shown at E3 but the best graphics is another thing.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I also agree that Kirby is one of the most beautiful game shown at E3 but the best graphics is another thing.

What's graphics then? How many gray pixels can we put on a screen? I think graphics should have game design, art style and creativity. For example I'd put Children of Eden over any of those generic FPS on that video.

alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:

What's graphics then? How many gray pixels can we put on a screen? I think graphics should have game design, art style and creativity. For example I'd put Children of Eden over any of those generic FPS on that video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_graphics

Best graphics is the same as best visuals, as in: how pleasing to the eye it is.. 

On the other hand, if it was about best technical achievement, then some of you here might be on to something.

interesting. in all honesty, he makes a point at the end. though i have to admit i would have never thought about kirby's epic yarn if i was asked this question.

Boutros said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_graphics

That's actually the same thing, dude.