By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gametrailers E3 BEST GRAPHICS award - Kirby Epic Yarn!

alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:

Anyway they should (no they NEED to) make two categories.

Because I can't seem to be capable of putting Kirby in the same category as Crysis 2.

Then you need to expand your vision about gaming.

No I think they should make two categories.

Around the Network

How cute

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
alfredofroylan said:
Boutros said:

Anyway they should (no they NEED to) make two categories.

Because I can't seem to be capable of putting Kirby in the same category as Crysis 2.

Then you need to expand your vision about gaming.

His definition of graphics is visuals "technologically", so by his definition he isn't wrong.

Obviously Gametrailers definition graphics is whats most creative, pleasing to the eye, and looks the best not from a technological standpoint.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Boutros said:

They should take example on the Oscars.

Best Achievement in Art Direction (Kirby)

Best Achievement in Visual Effects (Crysis 2 or Killzone 3 or Rage or whatever)

Awesome Idea, but way beyond what the monkeys at gametrailers can do.

Best visual/art style = Yeah!

Best graphics = Epic Fail!

Around the Network

this is stupid? wii game winning best grx awrd? nxt thing u know they will say wii is mst powerful console.

It's great to see things come full circle this generation, that we went from Nintendo love to NIntendo hate, and now things are back again.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The E3 best graphics???

ethomaz said:

The E3 best graphics???

we have advanced from still images to full motion videos now that most people have broadband, unless you'd rather live in the past.

Boutros said:

They should take example on the Oscars.

Best Achievement in Art Direction (Kirby)

Best Achievement in Visual Effects (Crysis 2 or Killzone 3 or Rage or whatever)

Art Direction (at least in movies) involves giving tasks, budgets and keeping a quality control about the sets, costumes, props and Visual effects. Most of his/her job is done before photography and it's not related to the design or style.