By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hello I'm new!

Hello everyone, im new here,  just thought i should introduce myself. ive been browsing Gametrailers.com for awhile and I came across a thread talking about PS3 hit 6 million. And some user posted a link and I clicked on it and came to this site observing. I'm from Gametrailers.com

Cool site, I love sales, generally understanding all markets.

I currently own a Xbox 360 only at the time, but next Sunday I might be getting a Wii from my Best Buy. I generally like all consoles, but I generally like the Xbox 360.

I have owned:

NES, SNES, GameBoyColor, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, PS1, Sega Dreamcast, N64, GBA, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Xbox, PSP (sold it to a friend), DS (gave to one of my siblings), and now a Xbox 360 Elite including Forza Motorsport/Marvel Ulitmate Alliance. I have encountered 2 RRoD Xbox 360, but this 360 Elite seems to be doing fine.

I hope to be posting alot more in the near future, like how I do over at Gametrailers.com

Around the Network

Interesting username...

Welcome!

welcome

MontanaHatchet said:
Interesting username...

Welcome!

What!!! its a fairly easy name i have been using since I've been at IGN.com, Gamespot.com and Gametrailers.com

Thanks for the welcome though.

kick the stick

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Welcome, at first I thought you were mrstickball...

The user name can not be a coincidence, wheres Columbo...

mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Interesting username...

Welcome!

What!!! its a fairly easy name i have been using since I've been at IGN.com, Gamespot.com and Gametrailers.com

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=53

Sure you haven't seen him around before? 

"I'm from Gametrailers.com"

I can see it now...

---

Is that you?

No. I come from.... the INTERNET!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!

---

..um, welcome.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

MontanaHatchet said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Interesting username...

Welcome!

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=53

Sure you haven't seen him around before? 

OH!!!! NO!!!!! I have the close to the same user name as him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I change now immediately?!?!