By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

youll be fine. both x360 fanatics, so you should get along.

if not, close you account and start a new one.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Interesting username...

Welcome!

What!!! its a fairly easy name i have been using since I've been at IGN.com, Gamespot.com and Gametrailers.com

Thanks for the welcome though.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=53

Sure you haven't seen him around before?

OH!!!! NO!!!!! I have the close to the same user name as him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I change now immediately?!?!

Was that sarcasm?

I couldn't tell lol.

No I didn't know there was a user on this site named mrstickball. Now we are going to be mistaken....All man...Can I change my username on this site?

No, I don't think anyone will mind. No problem.

How can I change it?!?!

You can't. You can make a new account but it's not necessary.

mrstick is red, you are blue. easy. and just dont use the same avatar.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Soriku said:
Hello I'm new!

---

O RLY?

Oh no please stop with the jokes? How come I can't change my username!?! Can you please change it!!!

I don't think it's possible to change your username. Just make a new account with the name you want.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
I don't think it's possible to change your username. Just make a new account with the name you want.

I did want this name, but its now so similar to this other user named mrstickball....IDK....My gamertag is that name too!!!

All man, looks like i have to change everything!!!!!

mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I did want this name, but its now so similar to this other user named mrstickball....IDK....My gamertag is that name too!!!

It's no big deal, but if it means that much to you, making a new account won't be that hard.

mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

No you dont. Its easy. He is a mod, his name is shown in RED. You are not, yours is blue. Just get an avatar saying "Im not MrStick but rather an impostor" and you will be fine. 

mrkickball said:
Soriku said:
Hello I'm new!

---

O RLY?

Oh no please stop with the jokes? How come I can't change my username!?! Can you please change it!!!

you cant change it

Faxanadu said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

No you dont. Its easy. He is a mod, his name is shown in RED. You are not, yours is blue. Just get an avatar saying "Im not MrStick but rather an impostor" and you will be fine. 

First I'm not an impostor. It was rather an coincidence are accounts are similar. I should of searched up the "mr." part and that would of let me know there was someone similar like me.

I'll talk to mrstickball. Since he is a mod is it possible for me to private message him?