By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hello I'm new!

Rath said:
Duke Of Darkness said:
Gballzack is a fangirl that was perma banned for making clones after she was banned for some stupid mgs4 statment that said it would come to the Xbox360. A new user named Girl Gamer Elite is her copycat that many suspects for bieng Gballzack. But why do we still make those jokes about that it will be Gballzack that comes every time we get a new user it's more likely Blue3, Hus or GranTurismo.

Because GBall was the legendary one. Worst user this site ever had, thats even with competition from people like Hus and BenKenobi.

not really just cause "she" was a "girl"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh man, come on guys, we have to explain who Gballzack is.

I'm going to let one of the older members do it.

Come on dude...who is she? Is she online now?

shes banned

What? Banned? Can she come back to the site? Why? If she was a hot girl why ban?

i think she was using fake pics

I'm pretty sure of that myself

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

kirby007 said:
Rath said:
Duke Of Darkness said:
Gballzack is a fangirl that was perma banned for making clones after she was banned for some stupid mgs4 statment that said it would come to the Xbox360. A new user named Girl Gamer Elite is her copycat that many suspects for bieng Gballzack. But why do we still make those jokes about that it will be Gballzack that comes every time we get a new user it's more likely Blue3, Hus or GranTurismo.

Because GBall was the legendary one. Worst user this site ever had, thats even with competition from people like Hus and BenKenobi.

No because 'it' was so completely unusual and trollish.

I mean using hentai avatars? Being compltely uncertain as far as matters of 'its' gender?

Very weird member. 

Rath said:
kirby007 said:
Rath said:
Duke Of Darkness said:

No because 'it' was so completely unusual and trollish.

I mean using hentai avatars? Being compltely uncertain as far as matters of 'its' gender?

Very weird member. 

allright keep it at fake then?:p

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Welcome, I hope you keep your sarcasm radar on all the time(specially with Rol) and stay away from the SPAM rangers!. Mrstickball is a very cool chick specially predictions/numbers wise and she is hot.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

This thread mrs tickball will not like

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

I thought mrstickball was a guy?