By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

She was only popular cause
1: She was a girl and most guys here have never seen a girl.
2: She put up a nude picture of herself. (refer to 1)

Around the Network
mrkickball said:
Faxanadu said:
Gballzack was the lovely lady who always had very cute female Feline avatars that turned out to be a bit less cute and a lot more interesting when she linked to the original.

Oh, so she was hot lady, but was rude or something?

She was ugly as F**k

She looked like an alien. I dont even think that was her. I still think to this date. Why was she banned?

mM
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh man, come on guys, we have to explain who Gballzack is.

I'm going to let one of the older members do it.

Come on dude...who is she? Is she online now?

shes banned

What? Banned? Can she come back to the site? Why? If she was a hot girl why ban?

Faxanadu said:
routsounmanman said:
mrkickball said:
Astrodust said:
At first I thought you might of been one of the perma banned users coming back to haunt us. Gballzack? Anyways welcome. You should change your avatar to mrstickball's on April Fools for kicks. er I mean sticks. See what I did there? I made a funny.

At first I thought you might of been one of the perma banned users coming back to haunt us. Gballzack?

My response: What? Who is that person?

Anyways welcome. You should change your avatar to mrstickball's on April Fools for kicks. er I mean sticks. See what I did there? I made a funny.

My response: lol....I might I don't even know this dude, maybe I should private message him. Is he mean?

Not a dude, and you'd better off not knowing her. She's MEAN.

em, he was talking about Stick.....so stick is a mean shemale that you are better off not knowing? very brave, indeed very brave. 

mrstickball is a mean shemale? This topic just got off topic. Reminds of that game telephone. Anyone want to start a telephone game thread?

mrkickball said:
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

shes banned

What? Banned? Can she come back to the site? Why? If she was a hot girl why ban?

I feel sorry for her, I dont even think that was her. I stil think soriku is gballzack. Why would an 19 or 20 year old girl be obsessed with video games. And who doesnt have myspace?

mM
Around the Network

I still think Gballzack is a 60 yeard old guy.

Faxanadu said:
routsounmanman said:
mrkickball said:
Astrodust said:
At first I thought you might of been one of the perma banned users coming back to haunt us. Gballzack? Anyways welcome. You should change your avatar to mrstickball's on April Fools for kicks. er I mean sticks. See what I did there? I made a funny.

At first I thought you might of been one of the perma banned users coming back to haunt us. Gballzack?

My response: What? Who is that person?

Anyways welcome. You should change your avatar to mrstickball's on April Fools for kicks. er I mean sticks. See what I did there? I made a funny.

My response: lol....I might I don't even know this dude, maybe I should private message him. Is he mean?

Not a dude, and you'd better off not knowing her. She's MEAN.

em, he was talking about Stick.....so stick is a mean shemale that you are better off not knowing? very brave, indeed very brave.

Ooooopsie!   XD

well hello there

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

mrkickball said:
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

shes banned

i think she was using fake pics

endurance said:
mrkickball said:
endurance said:
mrkickball said:
MontanaHatchet said:

shes banned

i think she was using fake pics

now where could you get those on the internet? never seen anything like that. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.