By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New HD InFamous 2 screens amazing graphics!

SmokedHostage said:

PS3 graphical king? I think so.

Yea right. Then how come i had to go trade in my ps3 version of Red Dead Redemption for the 360 version???

But damn this game looks great!

I just started playing through part 1 today. Games amazing!

Around the Network

wow i like wt i see 

damn i almost like all ps3 - ex ec lo zf -

M.U.G.E.N said:
RAZurrection said:

Looks identical to the first game.

I hope your joking

I hope you are. Since when did a Just Cause/Crackdown/Army of Two level visuals get peoples pants in a twist?

Kage848 said:
SmokedHostage said:

PS3 graphical king? I think so.

Yea right. Then how come i had to go trade in my ps3 version of Red Dead Redemption for the 360 version???

But damn this game looks great!

I just started playing through part 1 today. Games amazing!

Way to miss his point there

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RAZurrection said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RAZurrection said:

Looks identical to the first game.

I hope your joking

I hope you are. Since when did a Just Cause/Crackdown/Army of Two level visuals get peoples pants in a twist?

oooh :D aren't you the one who kept boasting non stop about how crysis graphics are amazing since it's an open world game? and yea this looks way way better than the first..pretty much everyone says that and yea that includes the hand on previews by media

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Great screens. Wish it came out this year. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

M.U.G.E.N said:

oooh :D aren't you the one who kept boasting non stop about how crysis graphics are amazing since it's an open world game?

Actually Crysis is oftconsidered the best graphics available, even if it were not psuedo-sandbox.

M.U.G.E.N said:

and yea this looks way way better than the first..pretty much everyone says that and yea that includes the hand on previews by media

Looking better then the first game is easy....IGN gave it an 8.5 in graphics. Is that impressive to you?

RAZurrection said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

oooh :D aren't you the one who kept boasting non stop about how crysis graphics are amazing since it's an open world game?

Actually Crysis is oftconsidered the best graphics available, even if it were not psuedo-sandbox.

M.U.G.E.N said:

and yea this looks way way better than the first..pretty much everyone says that and yea that includes the hand on previews by media

Looking better then the first game is easy....IGN gave it an 8.5 in graphics. Is that impressive to you?

first talking about what we have seen on Crysis 2 on 'consoles' ...you were telling people who said that kz2 looked better than that that crysis 2 is amazing since it's open world yada yada no?

and I'm sure other sites gave it better scores too...IGN gave Godhand a score below 5 if I remember correctly, does IGN mean asbolute truth to you?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

first talking about what we have seen on Crysis 2 on 'consoles' ...you were telling people who said that kz2 looked better than that that crysis 2 is amazing since it's open world yada yada no?

Since the KZ3 reveal over E3 the most consensus I have seen is that KZ3 looks "just like" Killzone 2 and that Crysis 2 was the best looking game on consoles, although Rage seems to be getting it's fair share of best of e3 awards too.

I'm not sure what you're implying though, are you suggesting inFamous 2 isn't particularly good looking because it's sandbox or that it does look good for a sandbox game?

M.U.G.E.N said:

and I'm sure other sites gave it better scores too...IGN gave Godhand a score below 5 if I remember correctly, does IGN mean asbolute truth to you?

I think it means a bit more then hyping up a game to say it sets new standards in visuals. I wouldn't go around claiming Red Dead Redemption has raised the bar in visuals en masse when the game got 9's in graphics. I don't see why others here do is all.

RAZurrection said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Since the KZ3 reveal over E3 the most consensus I have seen is that KZ3 looks "just like" Killzone 2 and that Crysis 2 was the best looking game on consoles, although Rage seems to be getting it's fair share of best of e3 awards too.

I'm not sure what you're implying though, are you suggesting inFamous 2 isn't particularly good looking because it's sandbox or that it does look good for a sandbox game?

M.U.G.E.N said:

I think it means a bit more then hyping up a game to say it sets new standards in visuals. I wouldn't go around claiming Red Dead Redemption has raised the bar in visuals en masse when the game got 9's in graphics. I don't see why others here do is all.

I dunno what consensus your talking about buy pretty much everywhere I read hands on previews it said how impressive KZ3 looked and that it had improved on the previous game...show me where it says it looks exactly the same

and second, you said it looks identical to the first which makes me wonder have you even played the original game? Cuz I assure you this looks much better already....and about the IGN score you tried to use for proof, i can easily find you several other reviews that gave it a higher score on other sites as well...but in general inFamous 1 was recieved as a pretty good looking game...

This game will look even better that's for certain...I am willing to even take a bet on that cuz it's an easy win for me...will be the level of UC2 and GOW3? Dunno yet will have to see the final product which is still one year away to come..and I wouldn't go running around down playing games either...especially when everyone else is impressed by it..it's like saying crysis 2 looks the same as crysis 1...your downplaying in the sony threads is getting tiresome..so move along now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!