By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Mafia Round -17- Street Fighter Edition

Can we have some more activity here ? Wheres Tanstalas and Nikells ?

I just read through the Round 8 game....man that was EPIC ! WoW was an awesome host...

Role claims so far...

Words of Wisdom : Rose

This role claim is the most believable imo...Rose isn't an evil character as far as I know..

Final-Fan : Ken 

One of the most popular SF characters....is Final-Fan saying the truth ? I'm a bit suspicious...Ken is a character that I don't see being a anti street fighter at all...is Final-fan using this fact to his advantage to falsely make us assume that he is innocent ?

c03n3nj0 : Vega

From wikipedia :

"Vega's bloodlust and brutal fighting skills impress the criminal leader M. Bison so much that he comes to him personally with an offer to join Shadaloo. Vega accepts Bison's offer purely to improve his own aesthetic senses. Bison instates Vega as one of his three personal Grand Masters bodyguards. Vega oversees assassination operations for Shadaloo as well."

Street Fighter Wiki - http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Vega

*sniff sniff * I smell bad guy.... j0 admits he hasn't played street fighter much...does this mean it was a noob mistake ?

OR is Vega a good guy in this game ? It would be pretty dumb to role claim if you're an anti-street fighter, given the game character's evilness...

I mildy suspect j0...

Hephaestos : Akuma

I don't know if he is evil or not....can a SF vet clear that up ?

Around the Network

If I were a bad guy I would definitely not name claim so easily like that.... that's suicide. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Although I have one question about Vega, is there a reason he has a mask?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

To protect his beautiful face

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

To protect his beautiful face

*hint*

My role has something to do with that.

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Akuma is evil.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Akuma is evil.

So Hephaestos might be evil ?

I was against role claiming because of the confusion it will bring.

For example:

M. Biosn, Barlog, Sagat and Vega are the mafia group we are looking (going by characters)

Akuma is the serial killer (or other anti-town role)

Now to test this theory we will lynch either Vega or Akuma (am not convinced that evil in SF = Evil in here)

What do u guys think ?

nen-suer said:

I was against role claiming because of the confusion it will bring.

For example:

M. Biosn, Barlog, Sagat and Vega are the mafia group we are looking (going by characters)

Akuma is the serial killer (or other anti-town role)

Now to test this theory we will lynch either Vega or Akuma (am not convinced that evil in SF = Evil in here)

What do u guys think ?

Yep....I' think we should try it out...and back off if its not the case...

who knows...we might get lucky here... I'm inclined to go with j0 first because he claims to be a SF noob and therefore might have made a genuine mistake.

and Vega sounds more like a serial killer than Akuma to me...

vote : c03n3nj0

I'll unvote if you guys think its a bad idea... Should I vote for Hephaestos instead ?

Reason for edit : Had to bold my vote...

"bleep. bloop. blaap."

WTF is this SuperAdrianK ? Are you hinting at your role somehow ?