By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only GT5 and LBP2 for Holidays?

Socom 4

Little big planet 2

Gran turismo 5

are the big first party games coming out, I mean they already released god of war iii, heavy rain, and modnation racers recently..

plus the PS move 1st party games, and time crisis

plus the psp is getting god of war ghost of sparta, hot shots tennis (its really good thats why I mention it) and patapon 3 from 1st party.

mM
Around the Network

The PS3 has plenty of exclusives, which ever way you look at it

From a sales perspective, Gran Turismo 5 just beats every other Sony game out there in terms of hardware moving, and I don't know how many other games on any platform can beat it (Wii Sports, Wii Fit and Halo might come close?). And Move might move some consoles

In terms of games to play we have plenty already. I reckon Resistance 3 will come this holiday with SOCOM 4 as the exclusives, with Crysis, CoD and MoH from 3rd parties. Gran Turismo 5 takes the racing genre, and NfS Hot Pursuit will take any remaining racing fans so having Motorstorm coming out early next year actually makes good sense.

But what are the 360 exclusives for this holiday, Halo Reach and Fable III

Which does remind me, where are the RPGs Sony!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Sly Collection

Socom 4

A shitload of Move games.

SORCERY!

That's a 2011 title.

4 ≈ One

LBP2 - SOCOM 4 - GT5 - SLY COLLECTION

thats the retail games as its looking right now, could be  a few more we will find out soon

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

socom will surprise all reviews and sales

wat else do u need?

motorstom looking good also

also good FPS from multi crysis cod bo

Play Me

Around the Network

gran turismo 5 is good enough for me.

im still playing the prologue here and there, cant wait for the actual game.

lbp never grabbed me.

tho id love uncharted 3 and kz 3, id rather they take their time an do em right

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Munkeh111 said:

The PS3 has plenty of exclusives, which ever way you look at it

From a sales perspective, Gran Turismo 5 just beats every other Sony game out there in terms of hardware moving, and I don't know how many other games on any platform can beat it (Wii Sports, Wii Fit and Halo might come close?). And Move might move some consoles

In terms of games to play we have plenty already. I reckon Resistance 3 will come this holiday with SOCOM 4 as the exclusives, with Crysis, CoD and MoH from 3rd parties. Gran Turismo 5 takes the racing genre, and NfS Hot Pursuit will take any remaining racing fans so having Motorstorm coming out early next year actually makes good sense.

But what are the 360 exclusives for this holiday, Halo Reach and Fable III

Which does remind me, where are the RPGs Sony!!!

That is what I want to know!  Should get a release date for Ar Tonelico 3 and Atelier Rorona at NIS event on July 15th I think it is.  hell maybe even confirm that Neptune is coming west eventually?

darthdevidem01 said:

SOCOM 4 as well if your into TPS

FFXIV if your into MMO's which like no-one on PS3 is lol

On GT5, they said November 2nd, but did they specify the year? roflrofl j/k

Who cares about those people.

Final Fantasy XI fans, I, and my friends will dominate and have loads of fun in XIV. Screw the haters.

what the hell do you want?

MAG - White Knight Chronicles - Heavy Rain - God Of War 3 - ModNation Racers - SOCOM 4 - Little Big Planet 2 - Gran Turismo 5 - Final Fantasy XIV - DCUniverse Online - The Fight: Lights Out - Sports Champions....And all the rest of the Move titles....

this is the 2010 line up for the Ps3...i CAN'T ask for anything else.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!