By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Our messiah nintendo please cleanse us of this scourge

I support this thread.. :p

Well ok, I'm not a Nintendo-Lover for the ones who know me, but I don't hate the whole company... just the success and praise they've gotten on the last years for selling one of the most overated consoles ever made. Plus because the price was ridiculously high - Wii, games (Super Mario Galaxy still costs the same as it did on 2007), controllers. "It's basic economics" - Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that everything is too expensive and I don't like to get stolen.

But tbh, I like the 3DS, even tho I hate handhelds. And I really like sliced bread. I'll consider getting one depending on the price and the gamez.

Around the Network

dito

Nintendo is just going to keep on proving everybody wrong. I'm not big on handhelds and I want a 3DS. Nintendo must have done something right. lol

See? This is what he was talking about. He says something not-good about Nintendo and 5 mins later "Nintendo Defense Force" is bullying him. You've done what he expected and now he's completely right.

it seems like Nintendo's fans see no fault in the 5 gen running Nintendo. I see fault with the big 3 no matter who i support.

Move PS3 bundle: $399.99. is a step back.

MS: no not RROD, but IP's. more then 5 core IP's would be nice.

Nintendo: Nothing new in the IP department. i've seen that in the last game. SMG1-SMG2

so i picked small things, but all 3 things i listed can and will be over looked. for me these are just selling points, but there are bigger problems facing the big 3! mistakes from the past. it seems like they can't be avoided. all we can do is hope for the best. 

Around the Network

I find there is way too much bashing for the sake of bashing in a fanboy war going on.  I prefer to find what is good among the different companies, than find fault, and hope things go well.  I think it is fine to find SMG2 wonderous, to get pumped by Kirby's Epic Yarn, to think Kinect is onto something (and hope it works as advertised at a good price) and really like Game Room, and also also to be a HUGE fan of LBP and Kevin Butler.  I find trying to find good is better than the find fault.  And then throw in hoping that 3DS does all that at a good price.

I personally look at the scope of my influence now, and my finding fault and mentioning it does little to actually change anything.  I do have desires to be credible so I can go thumbs up and down, and help people make the right choices FOR THEM.  That is, if they care to listen to what I have to say.  I think in that, it is far better to direct people TOWARDS things, rather than away from things.

Anyhow, that is my two cents.  And yes, Nintendo has missed it from time to time.  Considering what they are doing in their being different, they will miss the mark.

Soriku said:
Tuganuno said:

See? This is what he was talking about. He says something not-good about Nintendo and 5 mins later "Nintendo Defense Force" is bullying him. You've done what he expected and now he's completely right.

Umm...you can say the same thing for Sony and MS fans too. If anyone made a thread like this for Sony or MS you think they wouldn't get bashed? Not likely.

This isn't a hate thread, he just said that Nintendo is gamerscritic-proof. And he's correct.

Besides that, some people aren't even trying to argue with him or understand his point, they're just saying "your ass is sore of E3".

Doesn't matter, Donkey Kong COuntry Returns has been announced, they have done no wrong!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

it seems like Nintendo's fans see no fault in the 5 gen running Nintendo. I see fault with the big 3 no matter who i support.

Move PS3 bundle: $399.99. is a step back.

MS: no not RROD, but IP's. more then 5 core IP's would be nice.

Nintendo: Nothing new in the IP department. i've seen that in the last game. SMG1-SMG2

so i picked small things, but all 3 things i listed can and will be over looked. for me these are just selling points, but there are bigger problems facing the big 3! mistakes from the past. it seems like they can't be avoided. all we can do is hope for the best. 

say wut?

My fear is with all the praise and little criticism, Ninty will revert to giving us the same crap they gave us for years before the Wii came out.