By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo waves the white flag at E3 2010

lol......... Oh wait, I think he was trying to be serious......... In that case LMFAO!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Around the Network

In the first place, this article  is pathetic and baseless. Its like saying sony and microsoft waved their flag after announcing their own motion controller

Most likely (based on evidence from the pricing of their current handhelds) 3DS could carry a $250 to $300 price tag at launch with $50 games (as development for the 3d games would cost more than for normal ds games).

By the time it launches at this price point, Sony could have a model of PS3 out for $199 and a more powerful handheld on the way for roughly the same price as 3ds for the holidays (thinking that the 3DS is adopting technology early into its design while Sony is waiting for some of the same tech to come down in price before incorporating it into their next handheld).

I don't think things are so cut and dried as a lot of Nintendo fans wish for  them to be at the moment.

Great, even with a new Zelda, Metiod, Wii Party, Donkey Kong, Kirby and Goldeneye the Wii is still doomed! its been doomed for 4 years! when will the doomage stop?

Lift your game Nintendo!  The competition will catch up in 5 to 10 years... assuming you stop making consoles... which almost certainly will... on the account the Wii is doomed and all.

I don't agree with the articles' tone or suggestion that the Wii's success "will come to an end" but does everyone really believe that Kinect and Move will do nothing to increase PS3's and 360's slice of the marketshare? And the reason why they'll fail to do anything is because there's a new version of Zelda and Metroid?!

Around the Network

... lol. The Wii needs its yearly doom taco or it'll explode. It's happened before.

SosusOCR said:

Great, even with a new Zelda, Metiod, Wii Party, Donkey Kong, Kirby and Goldeneye the Wii is still doomed! its been doomed for 4 years! when will the doomage stop?

The only way Wii will be doomed is if next year they'll buy back from the customers 10-15 millions wiis... and stop selling wiis at all. Then maybe HD twins will have a small chance... $)

This person is a fucking idiot.

LMAO.

Haters ganna hate.

Wii is doomed again.

Can we move on now?

TBH, when i first saw the list of games for 3DS my thoughts was that this small 3d beast will be a competitor not for the Wii, but mostly for X360 and PS3, taking new buyers from HD consoles...