By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS Fans owe me an apology about Kinect (Natal)

Within seconds of standing before the device for the very first time, we skeptical types were left reeling in shame for any inclinations of ‘doubt’ or ‘skepticism’ we had about Natal to this point. Natal is the real deal, plays like a dream and proves us skeptics irrevocably wrong. This dream is every skeptic’s nightmare because it proves us all to be very mistaken.

TC is the one who owes an apology. Irrevocably, TC. Irrevocably.

Around the Network

I suggest you stop posting in the Microsoft forums jneul, plus you haven't been proved right in the slightest and nver have every time you've claimed such on this site.

the only thing that looked like smoke and mirrors was the forza demo....... but then ign got to play the game and it looks pretty responsive to me 

Wow...thsi site continues to fall off...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

What bothers me that if they admitted that that some of the demos were prerecorded why the hell have someone "act" like they are actually doing something?

Around the Network

test

edit: hmm, the lock is not taking hold...keeps unlocking or never locking to begin with.

edit2: there had to bring up another browser to accomplish it...not sure what in firefox was preventing me from locking the thread but it should be solved now.

edit3: ok, just need to have flash allowed, problem solved

To Each Man, Responsibility