By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS Fans owe me an apology about Kinect (Natal)

shock182 said:

2100 posts and I can't remember a single one that was worth the time it took to read it.

Maybe because you have not been here that long, oh well, this thread failed I totally put it wrong, oh well if it makes you guys happy i will be banned again :P:P

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

jneul i feel yah, i had alot of hope for the kinect than it failed so hard at e3 but maybe later it can improve but until than ill stick with the move.

leave her alone guys if you arent going to apologize or at least debate your adding nothing to the thread and i think thats ban worthy and above all mean!

also you guys are going to be surprised if you think kinect will be much better in just 5 months than it was a couple of days ago

Play Me

jneul said:
shock182 said:

2100 posts and I can't remember a single one that was worth the time it took to read it.

Maybe because you have not been here that long, oh well, this thread failed I totally put it wrong, oh well if it makes you guys happy i will be banned again :P:P

I have been here a very long time. I am mostly a reader not a poster. You are really in the minority of the followers on the board. There are probably 20 - 40 people who post and post and post but never really say anything. I guarantee you there are a lot more of us who read and follow stuff on this site than there are of you who just post to inflate your internet ego. Most of us have probably been around longer than you.

jneul said:

yes, I do believe that would make me happy :)

thx1139 said:

I apologize for you being an idiot.

Very uncalled for...

Metallicube said:

Kinect and Move both look pretty bad at this point, but at least Sony is showing it is SOMEWHAT serious about Move support, despite the fact that they are blatantly copying Nintendo with the controller. They at least have some core games that use it that should be quality, though their casual games seem to be, as Malstrom would  call them, "Birdmen" games.

MS on the other hand doesn't seem to be taking its her peripheral seriously, as they are litterally copying every hit Wii game in the book, and in a half assed manner. Nobody is going to want to play a cheap Wii Sports immitator for twice the price, a crappy Star Wars on rails game, or stand up and steer a fake wheel in Joy Ride, which looks like one of the most bland games ever. Kinect is going to bomb, BIG TIME.

Microsoft is taking it very seriously.  Besides Sorcery I can't think of one "core"(and I use that lightly) game that takes full advantage of the move controller. Where as Microsoft has a Star Wars game That takes full advantage of Kinect.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

leave her alone guys if you arent going to apologize or at least debate your adding nothing to the thread and i think thats ban worthy and above all mean!

also you guys are going to be surprised if you think kinect will be much better in just 5 months than it was a couple of days ago

Girlz on the internetz! ShocK!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@lilc64 thanks for being understanding:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

BHR-3 said:

Actually I dont expect it to be much better than what people that have tried it on the show floor and have said nothing but good things.  I do expect that the sit down issue will be ironed out (as it was for Burnout last year) other than that tell me what doesnt work.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

BHR-3 said:

I agree with that. Kinect will probably be very similar to what was shown at E3 with hopefully a few tweeks and fixes (including the sitting down problem)

I am in the camp that hopes MS/Sony/Nintendo can continue to improve their products over time with updates. Hopefully when the next gen finally comes they can all knock our socks off.

jneul said:

You may remember me saying that Kinect may not work as advertised, and I even gave a full technical explanation as to why it would not work, yuo called me biased and blinded just because I love Sony.

Now that the media has had a chance to have hands on with kinect, it clearly has fallen short of the hype with reports of it not working properly, it was also over obvious in their live demo that it was all smoke and mirrors.

So where is my apology ms fans??

Well, its not like MOVE is a grand success either, only Nintendo can save you from mediocre gaming